Fairfield University Class of 2024

where early decisions sent out? And if so what date ?

Yes I know a few found out yesterday.

My daughter checked her portal last night. She hasn’t gotten anything yet.

There’s no change on my son’s portal. Last year decisions came out on Dec. 19th

According to the spreadsheet D & I made, decisions will be out Dec 20. It was on their website. It goes along with what impatient mom said. Dec 20 is a Friday and the 19th was probably a Fri last year. Good luck to everyone…10 more days!!!

I love your screen name. I know that another girl at my daughter’s school received her ED decision, I think on 12/6. Those were supposed to be out by 12/15. So they were early and I’m thinking that EA decisions may be as well.

Me and my friend both applied early decision and got accepted on friday. I’d guess they go school to school

I called Fairfield and decisions should be out by Thursday! I didn’t get a specific time though, sorry :frowning:

Last year decisions were released at 5 pm on 12/19.

Early Action will be released Thursday 6pm

My son just checked his portal and although he doesn’t have an accepted letter posted, he does have an Student ID number now and his intended major. And he was able to register for one of the admitted student days.

I don’t recall if this ID was there before, but my daughter has it also. It did allow registration so maybe you are on to something

Anyone here applied for computer science at Fairfield?

My son is regular decision and he has a student ID…he is changing his app to ED2 however…

why would he change it to ED2/// if he has ID…he’s in!

Confused here as well. DS has a student ID and it will click through to admitted students registration…but is there going to be wording or a letter that states admitted? Or congratulatory confetti, lol!?
Maybe the system will be clearer after the 6pm time Fairfield gave?

My son is a sophomore at Fairfield. You should get a letter of acceptance then a separate letter for merit scholarship

@jcd716 - is it through the portal or via email?

Through the portal

Son is in with a $17K annual Loyola Scholarship!!