Fairfield University Early Action / Early Decision for Fall 2023 Admission

This year, the Early Action (EA) / Early Decision (ED) deadline for the Fairfield University is December 1.

List your unweighted GPA, any SAT /ACT scores, and ECs. What majors are you going into?
Ask your questions, the CC community is here to help!

My DS23 has applied to Fairfield early action. He’s looking forward to hearing back.

For comparison when acceptances start coming:
GPA 3.8 uw/4.1w
SAT 1480
10 AP classes

Good luck to everyone!

DS 3.8 unweighted , 1440 SAT , 3 AP

1 Like

GPA 3.81, SAT 1300, and 2 AP, 1 EC. Mechanical engineering

1 Like

When does Fairfield release decisions for EA this year?

Website says before January 1st

1 Like

Their semester ends on 12/21 so I am guessing around 12/21-22 because I am guessing that their staff gets that week off.

I’m guessing it may be 12/19 or around there. You can look back at previous years, and it looks like they’ve released the EA decisions in the past around 12/16-12/19 but I have no idea about this year.

1 Like

Last year it was Friday, Dec 17. So possibly this year Friday, Dec 16? Seems like a lot of schools release the info on Friday evenings.

1 Like

3.8 UW Gpa, psych major, 3 AP classes, National Honor society, dance+gymnastics for 15 yrs, volunteering, teach dance to kids, summer program at Harvard, mentor for elem school students, president+treasurer of multiple clubs. Do you think I have a chance of getting in?

3 Likes

My daughter’s portal has changed over the last few days - or whenever she last logged in within a week - maybe they are starting soon?

1 Like

Instagram said ED learned yesterday
and EA:

fairfieldadmission](https://www.instagram.com/fairfieldadmission/)

@kimhans02 EA release is still being finalized! Students should keep an eye on their email for the release date notification (& follow for updates here as well.)

[1d]

2 Likes

I emailed them and they said between December 16-19

3 Likes

My daughter just got an email that said Thursday December 15th at 5:00 pm EA decisions will be out.

2 Likes

My daughter’s said the 15th at 6pm not 5…

2 Likes

Maybe that is the difference of who is in or not the 5 or 6 pm?

1 Like

Nope, it said 6, I had my kid check. :laughing: Sorry.

1 Like

My daughter got an email as well. It also said 6:00 pm Thursday. Earlier than we thought!

Thanks - I would have been up all night trying to figure out what the hour difference would have mean for admission!! lol - good luck!!!

2 Likes

:joy:
Good luck to everyone! Fingers are crossed!

4 Likes