Fairleigh Dickinson Univ Nursing?

does anyone have any experience with this program?
has anyone visited?
Was accepted but can’t find much about the programs.

Which campus? Florham or Teaneck? My daughter is currently a freshman at the Florham campus.

florham - daughter accepted to nursing in fall 2018. It is on top of her list at the moment. We are really concerned about grades - she has to maintain a 3.0 to keep the merit scholarship. How does your daughter like it so far? What are her thoughts about the nursing program?

She really likes it so far. Really liked her Anatomy I professor who will be her Microbiology professor this semester. The 3.0 is one hurdle. They also need certain grades in certain classes to pass, ie a B or better in math and science classes and I believe C- in nursing classes. She did say there were a couple of students that have to retake Anatomy I, but they have adequate help if they utilize it (trying to get my daughter to understand this! She did fine without, but it is still something she should be using BEFORE she really needs it!) Her class is 4 times the size as the current sophomore class. I remember them telling us last year that the class was capped at 35 (I think they have maybe 13), but they were hoping to expand. Well, it expanded to 60 for her class!

She will be taking her first nursing class this semester. They even have a study abroad opportunity for the class in England, in June, but my daughter is trying to do a service study abroad, also in June. They are really going along quickly with the program, as this is only the third year of them offering it at the Florham campus.

Oh, and they have instant friends. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for the feedback. I have a lot of questions - would you mind me running them by you privately?
Thanks