Fake Id

<p>is madison the type of place that is real strict on underage drinking? is it necessary to have a fake id if one is younger then 21?</p>

<p>It isn't real strict on underage drinking, though has increased a little the past few years (as has everywhere else). As for the ID, I've heard from my sister and brother (both went to Madison) and their friends, they all had them...</p>

<p>I've heard that shopowners don't sell alcohol past a certain time at night. That's what happened when my dad tried to do so.</p>

<p>how to get fake id?</p>

<p>to be honest, if you're asian just get some other asian's id thats over 21.... most americans wont even be able to tell... thats what the asian kids in my home town did... it worked great</p>

<p>^ Ha! Sorry, but that is funny.</p>

<p>haha i know... its funny but true... also, any of my american friends with id's that looked remotely like them could get beer at the chinese restaurant...</p>

<p>Yea....they are pretty strict actually....fake id is nice to have...but ALOT of people don't and still have LOTS of fun.</p>

<p>apparently the bars on state street are the only ones that are strict about ID's...if you stay off of state street alot of places don't card or will take really crappy ID's.</p>

<p>If you have an fake out of state ID, you're straight. Don't get a Wisconsin, for sure. Get one in a different state.</p>

<p>A lot of what goes on in Madison are house parties, so you don't need an id to have a good time. In WI you can't buy alcohol after 9, which really sucks, unless there is a special law for cook county, but I don't think there is. Don't worry, if you want to drink and you go there, you will have NO problem.</p>

<p>Madison is in Dane County.</p>

<p>And I'm sure you're going to put your fake IDs to use only when you're done studying, right?</p>

<p>I guess this sort of thing does go on in all Universities. I dont even want to think about all the stuff that we did when in college! But I have to tell you young people, if you are serious about a career and want to have a clean record, please be careful. A lot of the crazy things that you do in college can come back to bite you later in life.</p>

<p>Worst thing that happens is they cut it up. Or, if they threaten to call the police, you can just run out of the store because, your ID won't have your real name on it and they won't know who you are.</p>

<p>Wouldn't it make the most sense to have a Wisconsin ID because it is the least suspicious?</p>

<p>Also, if you're caught with a fake at say a bar, you will go to court but often times the fine can be dropped for a first time offender with some community service. I doubt, although have no way to prove, that it will make a qualified applicant for a job look bad, if it even stays on the record. Even the CIA/FBI will take you if you had a drug offense so many years ago.</p>