fall 08' app?

<p>anyone know when the online app is going to be released?</p>

<p>i got a booklet in the mail with an app in it so i would think the online one is up</p>

<p>I went online and it still says "apply for 2007", but on the terms, i could select "fall 2008" is that it? And also, the application...they have the optional personal statement at the end...is that the only essay it requires? is there a limit? cause this is hte EASIEST application i've done! it seems too easy. haha. thanks =]</p>

<p>yeah i dont want to do the application and mail it. im waiting for the online also, anyone know if you can do the online app? i got the app. too today and i think its just optional as it says but who knows.. if there is no essays then im happy. 2 out of my 4 schools dont require essays :D</p>

<p>yeahh. i already filled it out online. everything except the essayyy...i'm just waiting for sept 5 to submit it. i think...it was soo easy though that i'm so scared. ahhahah =]</p>

<p>damn theres an essay. i will probably submit the application before that.. i have to then tell my g. counselor so send out my transcript. i dont feel so safe about getting accepted..</p>

<p>oh, the essay is optional by the way. HAHAH. =]]</p>

<p>:( eh I'm still doing it cause I'm going to write 3 marvelous essays and that optional can be used from my Common App. short essay. doing all these applications meanwhile studying for sats in oct. and sat 2 math in nov. sucks :(</p>

<p>wow. i just noticed right now. password your applying for hotel mgt. and to cornell for ed also??? :( i got competition that i couldnt even spot who was right infront of me. :(</p>

<p>hahahha. yeha. i noticed you and some other ppl too like dande111 or wtv and sonofatree or something. hahaha. hopefully we'll all get in to cornell ed =]]]</p>

<p>"hopefully" :( its my dream school. oh well i liked purdues campus so purdue is great with me too.. its gonna be tough competition :(</p>

<p>haha purdue will probably be a sure-shot for me.. good thing their admission process isn't a pain in the ass.. plus i can get that valedictorian scholarship.. not much but every bit helps</p>

<p>whats their acceptance rate? i know idiots from my school who got admitted last year lol.. they'll probably be kicked out soon</p>

<p>Not sure what their acceptance rate is. I'm assuming your an Indiana resident?</p>

<p>international :(..</p>

<p>weird, i can't edit my earlier posts :S</p>

<p>Are there any teacher recommendations or forms we have to get? I don't see any on the site.</p>

<p>It's not mandatory to send teacher recommendations, but you can send one or two if you wish to. I am, just in case.</p>

<p>I didn't see an essay in the application...you mean the additional information section?</p>

<p>do you guys know when they start making decisions on apps</p>

<p>it's rolling admissions, so whenever they get it. I sent mine in yesterday! yayayayya! First app. hahahahah</p>

<p>mmee tooo!</p>