Fall 2008 Last Minute Application Questions

<p>To help any last minute questions about the UC application for undergraduate admissions and scholarships I’ll be checking and replying to messages until midnight. I most likely will create a chat room and post the room when it is created if you want an immediate answer.</p>

<p>Good luck,
UC Davis Undergraduate Admissions Team</p>

<p>UCDAdmissions, you're a gem. Thank you for all of your help!</p>

<p>I only listed AP exams that I've taken, not exams I plan on taking. will this hurt my app. and is there anything I should do? I totally didn't see that... thanks</p>

<p>You will only need to make sure the campus you attend receives the official scores. The AP exams are not reviewed during the selection process.</p>

<p>Chat room is UCorBust if you have any immediate questions, comments or concerns about the application and want an immediate response without posting. I'll be there until 11:59 pm tonight.</p>

<p>Thanks :)<br>
How do I access the chatroom?</p>

<p>when sending my SAT and ACT scores, should i send it to each individual school or is there some way that it is sent to the UC regents place so they send to each school?</p>

<p>Some UC campuses will require it be sent directly to them. Others should be able to share the scores. The campus will contact you regarding the scores, or if you are concerned you can contact the campuses you applied to see if they want the scores. You can also wait until you have access to the admissions websites to see which campuses have received your scores.</p>

<p>To access the chat room you need to have an AIM screen name and account. It will change how to join a chat room depending on the software you use.</p>

<p>I have regular AIm instant messenger but don't see any chat link... I found one but there's only 3 people there and no UCD ADmissions lol.</p>

<p>Send a message to "UCD Admissions" through Aim and I'll invite you to the chat.</p>

<p>the uc app is currently redirecting me to the home page. i cannot access the app, and i am using a current browser. is the whole app page down, and will it be back up by 11:59?</p>

<p>Please keep trying. The site is being unpredictable but you should get through if you keep trying; please wait a few minutes between each attempt, clicking several times in a matter of moments will not be helpful.</p>

<p>my essay is 1036 words. is that ok?</p>

<p>JUNIOR YEAR: I failed my Honors Physics class with an "F" during my first semester. And I withdrawled second semester. During the summer after my Junior year, I retook Descriptive Physics w/LAB at a community college. Since the Descriptive Physics course wasn't exactly the same course, I understand my grade won't be replaced. </p>

<p>So does this mean that I can't even apply to a UC, since I have an F on my transcript? But technically I do fulfill my science requirements since the summer course counted as a year long course.</p>

<p>You should still apply since you satisfied the subject requirement</p>

<p>Hey, I forgot to include my CA SSID Number. What are the consequences? I put no information, because I did not know it. I found out, but I forgot to put it before I submitted it. Am I doomed? What should I do??</p>

<p>You are fine. It is an optional section of the application.</p>

<p>Ok, thanks alot, you are amazing. Some people are scaring me by saying that I can't be proved to live in CA, so i will be counted as out of state. lol thanks once again.</p>

<p>How solid is the 11:59pm deadline? Should I be too worried if my internet connection had a couple problems and the application ended up going through a minute late?</p>

<p>If I took community college classes do I need to send them a transcript? or will they verify it when/if they accept me?</p>