Fall 2011 Applicants - Any Decisions Yet?

<p>any international students got decisions yet?</p>

<p>My son’s SOAR message changed yesterday, and he got the “Congratulations!” message today. He’s in!</p>

<p>I’m international and still didn’t hear back yet. Anxiously and nervously waiting. Anyone else?</p>

<p>soar messege just changed this morning…</p>

<p>It seems like the admissions decisions are picking up, I hope we get ours soon too MNBadger!</p>

<p>D2 accepted, engineering.</p>

<p>In state
ACT 34
SAT 2260
UW GPA 3.6</p>

<p>I got an email from one of the coaches this morning saying that admissions is still 4-6 weeks behind =( Looks like some of us have a bit more waiting to do.</p>

<p>Sorry for posting late…</p>

<p>Accepted (last Thursday 12/17)
OOS (CA)
White Male
School of Engineering
SAT I- 2230 SAT II 800M, 730Phys
GPA 3.75 uw, 4.5 w
top 5%</p>

<p>Congrats to those who were accepted and good luck to those who were deferred or rejected.</p>

<p>Hopefully @ blondie47!!! :)</p>

<p>If I just applied today, when will I likely hear back? Will it be before April? Or did I miss that boat?</p>

<p>directly from status “being reviewed …” to “cnratulations…”</p>

<p>D accepted! OOS (MN), ACT 34, 3.9 GPA, loads of AP, engineering, VERY EXCITED!</p>

<p>bunty–feel free to apply now. You will hear by the final date which is 3/15 if you apply by 2/1. Plenty of time but sooner is better.</p>

<p>Admissions application deadine is February 1st. All students who apply by then will be given equal consideration and should hear by March 15th. But- you want time for all of the forms from you and your school to reach in time, so don’t delay. After Feb 1st- too late, regardless of your qualifications.</p>

<p>Merry christmas everyone!!!</p>

<p>Merry Christmas!</p>

<p>I got accepted on Thursday! Merry Christmas everyone (or Feliz Navidad from Mexico)! Good luck to everyone who’s still waiting and congratulations to everyone who got in.</p>

<p>The admissions people really must take into account many things on the applications beyond the obvious numbers. My daughter’s status changed today (yes on Christmas) that she was accepted!!! Yesterday it said it was being reviewed - no SOAR message. She visited the school twice, the 2nd time by herself. Her stats are -from WA, 3.8 uw gpa from a tough private school, 6 AP classes and very active & involved in many activities that all showed a thread for the artistic. ACT was less than 28. But she wrote an amazing essay that showed UW was her clear favorite and poured her heart into why. Yes, there is a Santa Claus…</p>

<p>Congratulations - hermother!</p>

<p>CONGRATS! What was her ACT if you don’t mind saying??</p>