Fall 2011 Applicants - Any Decisions Yet?

<p>Yesterday my status was different, it said that a counselor was reviewing my application. Today it said “congratulations! You have been admitted…” I kinda wish that I wasn’t so lazy and that I had applied for scholarships but I wouldn’t have gotten one anyway. Oh well, it’s a nice confidence-booster.</p>

<p>Yeah, Letters & Science scholarship application deadline was yesterday!</p>

<p>I had sent all the documents on 15 Dec 2010.I got an acceptance mail on 01 Feb 2011.</p>

<p>Has anyone has was postponed heard back?</p>

<p>This question sounds weird but does anyone know someone that has been accepted with lower stats?</p>

<p>My status is still 'we’ve received all required materials and will make a decision by February…" but my SOAR thing changed yesterday, I thought they don’t update status over the weekend so now I’m impatient again…</p>

<p>@mhsredhawks</p>

<p>I know a guy who got in this year with a 25 ACT, which I thought was really surprisingly low. I don’t know his GPA, but I do know that he was the captain of about every sports team at his school that you can think of. </p>

<p>It really depends on what you consider low I guess. I think the average UW student had a 27-30 ACT with a high GPA and rigorous coursework. It has definitely become a very selective Public U, especially this year. Good luck! =)</p>

<p>@Crownofthesea</p>

<p>My status changed on a Saturday if that makes you feel any better.</p>

<p>My status finally changed tonight!! Way excited.</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone else</p>

<p>I know someone that got in with a 3.8 and a 24. Very involved.</p>

<p>NMNBADGER2011 - was that this year?</p>

<p>It was. Also someone got in with a 3.91 and 29 no EC’s, 3.8 and 29 some EC’s, 3.7 and 29 and little EC’s. Some haven’t heard yet.</p>

<p>Is everyone here mostly freshman? Are there any sophomore transfer students and what does your status say? Thanks</p>

<p>Remember that 25% of those accepted (or attending?) will have scores BELOW the midrange scores reported.</p>

<p>I applied a little over a month ago, and probably a week and 1/2 ago my status on the My UW Student Center site changed to “Your application is being reviewed by one of our admission counselors. Check back here for updates on your application status.” When will I get my decision?</p>

<p>Mine took about 2 months after that. Lol</p>

<p>Mine took about 2 months after that. Lol</p>

<p>My counselor was supposed to send my mid-year report like to weeks ago, but it is not on My Student Center materials list. Should it be showing up there? Does it take a little longer for the admissions counselors to enter it in? Should I be concerned?</p>

<p>I have been calling for the past 3 weeksto check and see if my mid year senior grades had been received and they said that they hadn’t gotten them yet. I checked online today and saw that they received them on the 1st of Feb. Hope to hear “YES” from them soon!!</p>

<p>My counselor sent my mid-year at the end of January and it doesn’t show up on my status check page. However when I called them, they assured me that they’ve received my mid-year.</p>

<p>I was also wondered if anyone postponed had heard back</p>