Fall 2011 Applicants - Any Decisions Yet?

<p>Did anyone else’s status NOT change at all since they first applied? The one about making sure all documents arrived and all? Mine has not changed since December, and I’m kind of worried.</p>

<p>@nocrackup-even mine!!!</p>

<p>@USGOING: oh my gosh, at least we’re not alone! I’ve been so worried, but I guess all we can do is wait until tomorrow…ugh. So frustrating!</p>

<p>Did you guys get an email when you were accepted/denied/waitlisted? I was postponed and still haven’t heard anything, and I don’t have my account password from 6 months ago when I applied. UW has fallen on my list of priorities since I first applied, but I’d still like to know what my decision was.</p>

<p>On one hand, I get the feeling I was denied because I haven’t heard anything, but on the other I get the feeling I was admitted because I got a new request for financial aid forms (woops! forgot something) yesterday.</p>

<p>they don’t send you an email. you have to go to my uw and login to see.</p>

<p>so does anyone know approximately how many people were wait listed for fall 2011</p>

<p>hey. Well. I did log in, but I can’t find the decision tab.
Where is it? Under " Student Center" ?
Thanks</p>

<p>@bestmemories2015 yes it should say your decision under “Student Center.”</p>

<p>Thanks. I checked… But nothing.
I seriously don’t get this.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED!</p>

<p>The results for regular decisions are out!</p>

<p>My son was finally accepted this morning. We are OOS 3.5 gpa 710M 620R 650W. Good luck to all.</p>

<p>Dear “justwaiting1”, what school your son was accpeted? Is that college of business?</p>

<p>He was told that you couldn’t apply to the business school until he finishes the freshman year. From this board someone said that you can get accepted directly into the business school, but there are few spots. I find it irronic that my son was accepted to three other schools business programs, but he was accepted to Maryland’s and UW regular admissions. I have had many discussions with him and it doesn’t matter where he starts because if he has a ‘A’ average then everything else will fall into place. He will come in with 5 AP class which are related to business. Good luck</p>

<p>Well they waited until the last possible moment to say “not admitted” and that was after being deferred on the EA. So whoever said that all EA deferrals get wait-listed was wrong.<br>
30 ACT
3.45 GPA
3 AP classes
2 sport athlete
3 clubs</p>

<p>32 ACT, 3.8 GPA oos</p>

<p>Did anyone who applied rd for 2nd notification period get a decision???Anxiously waiting for mine :/</p>

<p>…still wondering how i was accepted over many of you.</p>

<p>has anyone who got accepted after being postponed received their letter yet? how long after notification of admission online should I expect to get it in the mail?</p>

<p>I was 2nd notification and was rejected
meh</p>

<p>accepted! in-state. 29 ACT. 3.7 GPA. 2 APs. 3 sports. other ECs as well.</p>

<p>Is there anyone having the unchanged staus in application such as " your application is being reviwed by one of our counseller" untill this time?</p>