Fall 2013 Applicants

<p>Hello everyone! I think we should start a new thread on what steps we are in the application process...since I'm seeing some people post on old threads. :)</p>

<p>I haven't submitted anything yet, sadly. I am impatiently waiting for my HS to have our transcripts ready...which won't be until sometime September. I have everything else done so it's not so bad. :) </p>

<p>How about you guys? Working on anything? Submitted and waiting for acceptance? Waiting for the UIN? Post it!</p>

<p>I’ve submitted my application. Just waiting for the conformation email and whatnot :)</p>

<p>My son posted his Texas A&M app on 8/11. No reply yet from Texas A&M. Hopefully, soon.</p>

<p>Thanks.</p>

<p>Posted in my stuff, submitting my online app tonight, hopefully will get results soon :)</p>

<p>Planning on submitting mine next week. Are all of you auto admits?</p>

<p>I’m supposedly auto academic admit… homeschooled (auto ranked top quarter) with 35 ACT. Heard it’s better not to submit too early anyway it could delay your results :p</p>

<p>I am at the moment. </p>

<p>The last ranks they gave us, actually they didn’t give us ranks, when we went to go get our senior pictures taken, the top 10% has a certain element others didn’t, so that’s how I found out I was in it. :stuck_out_tongue: I asked my counselor about this and she said it was referenced all semesters up to Junior year 1st semester. I did decently in my second semester, so I hope I am still in it! They won’t tell us until September when we get our transcripts…so hopefully I still am! haha. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Waiting for the transcripts is killing me! haha. My school pretty much sucks with the whole giving ranks and GPAs thing. I have only seen those once during my whole high school career! It drives everyone nuts.</p>

<p>^Ouch. peachers, hope you’re in the top 10%! :)</p>

<p>Hey guys! I’m done with most of my application. Just have one essay left. I’m actually a review admit and was wondering, can we submit our online application when we’re done, but send in our transcripts and test scores at a later time as long as it’s before the application deadline? Thanks and good luck with apps :)</p>

<p>I am also a review admit and will be sending my application towards the end of August. I have already sent my Act score even though I plan on taking it again in September.
I don’t think they will consider your application until they have scores.</p>

<p>@xoxoviviannnn, Thanks! I really hope so too…! </p>

<p>@idkman13, Yes you can send it in later. :slight_smile: But like Etxcat said, they won’t look at your whole application until you have everything in with them. </p>

<p>Good luck everyone!! :)</p>

<p>Hey guys just asking I checked AIS and I’m just wondering, does SAT/ACT scores show up on the documents list? Mine doesn’t show, and I sent in ACT scores like weeks ago !!</p>

<p>Also do you think it’s worrying that they only listed one high school transcript? I’m homeschooled, so I submitted a homeschool transcript, and the transcripts from the school that I did concurrent enrollment at, but AIS only says ‘INTL transcript from high school in XX country’ and doesn’t mention homeschool transcript at all.</p>

<p>Should I be worried? Or is it just me being paranoid haha :slight_smile: </p>

<p>THANKS :D</p>

<p>Also, does anyone know what the Alerts tab in AIS is? Mine doesn’t seem to have any…</p>

<p>I wish I could help you, but I don’t have any access to AIS right now. :frowning:
I would just wait until mid next week. If nothing has refreshes, might wanna give freshmen admissions a call and confirm with them. I hope it shows up soon. :slight_smile: </p>

<p>Btw, don’t worry about being paranoid. I am like you too. I am here freaking out about my high school senior schedule. Seems like my school is just terrible at everything, not just transcripts. :P</p>

<p>Thanks omg !!! </p>

<p>I’m so paranoid right now gah. It freaked me out when I realized the two most important things weren’t there, hopefully it’ll pop up soon !! Crazy worried though :frowning: </p>

<p>Good luck with everything guys :slight_smile: hopefully no one is getting quite as paranoid as me.</p>

<p>SAT/ACT scores won’t show up in the Documents tab. They’re in the credentials section, and if their status is “processed”, then you’re good. And if I remember correctly, that Alerts tab is where they’ll post what documents they still need from you.</p>

<p>No idea about the transcripts.</p>

<p>does anyone know if they have posted anything about the amount of space left for specific majors? i’m sending my app via applytexas today but i’m afraid i might be applying too late for my intended major.</p>

<p>@izelkay: I don’t have a credentials section haha. The only two tabs I have at the bottom of the page are documents and correspondence. Is that strange?</p>

<p>Hm, I have no idea. This is what part of the bottom of my page looks like right now:
<a href=“http://■■■■■■/YUZ7[/url]”>http://■■■■■■/YUZ7&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Maybe it’s different from people that are applying for Fall 2013</p>

<p>Thanks izelkay :slight_smile: Maybe mine’s just not updated I guess !! I’ll wait a few more days then call if nothing changes :)</p>