Fall 2013 Applicants

<p>If you’re applying for Fall 2013, you’re not applying too late for your intended major. They only opened up applications on Aug. 1st. Also, if you have questions, you should call admissions (there may be an office near you). I called them, and they were really nice and helpful. I was concerned about my D not having a transcript showing rank through the end of her Junior year yet. The lady told me that was extremely common, and most schools would not have them out until September. We WERE able to get one though. My D has everything submitted and processed as of Aug. 26th. Waiting…</p>

<p>okay thanks! my counselor was able to send my transcript off early as well, and I sent my test scores and applytexas app just a couple days ago. i’m now anxiously waiting for it to be processed :)</p>

<p>@austen: Don’t be too anxious haha :slight_smile: I am insanely worried and compulsively check AIS (Which is somehow not available now, and that seriously freaked me out HAHA:D) It seems to be taking awhile though, I sent off all my stuff over a week ago and it hasn’t been processed yet, but I’ve heard the wait can take up to a couple of weeks, maybe even longer.</p>

<p>@cromette: Just asking, how long did it take for your D’s stuff to be marked as processed? Mine says received under the Documents tab, but nothing’s been processed and I’ve not gotten any acknowledgement saying my application is complete even though I’ve sent in everything and the documents tab confirms that! Thanks :)</p>

<p>It took longer for some things than for others. Maybe a week for the application and test scores. I initially sent in a transcript that was not valid through the end of her junior year. Then I got the updated one. After I sent that, it took a couple of days for them to process that. Then we noticed that the only requirement that had not yet been processed was her class rank, which was noted at the bottom of the same transcript they had already processed. So I had her send an email just bringing it to their attention that the school rank through the end of her junior year was on the already processed transcript. The rank was processed the next day. So about 2 weeks total to process everything - even though, it’s stretched out to be a longer process because of us piece-mealing it to them. She posted her application on Aug. 5th. Everything has been processed for a couple of days now (I think on the 26th)…so all total, about 3 1/2 weeks. I’m hoping she hears from them soon. Housing applications open on Sept. 1.</p>

<p>so it takes a couple weeks for a transcript that has been electronically sent to be processed?</p>

<p>It depends.</p>

<p>I know their website says to allow a couple of weeks for processing of credentials, so I would guess that if your stuff still isn’t processed three weeks or so after submitting maybe use the contact AIS thing to check with them :)</p>