Fall 2013 Formal Sorority Recruitment Schedule

<p>ROTFL!!!<br>
Guess I will make DD an appt now for the day before she leaves to have the mani/pedi all done. Thank goodness she will be all moved in a week before recruitment starts so no worries of a broken nail just before it all starts.</p>

<p>^ aren’t y’all violating some code or something?</p>

<p>And I bet they do GREAT HAIR!!!</p>

<p>I just called them and they don’t do nails anymore. :-({</p>

<p>update, ^^^^ ACK!!!
Okay, where else??? </p>

<p>TXA, maybe you should call and totally book out the entire salon while your D is there so no chances of violating any codes with her being a PNM and all ;)</p>

<p>A CC mani/pedi party???</p>

<p>There ya go! Plan it and we shall have them there.</p>

<p>okay so I have to go to work…first meeting with the new principals :/, and I have a VERY crabby sorority girl who doesn’t want to be at her internship, especially since her daddy told her last night that she can go to Tuscaloosa to see her boyfriend on Tuesday after her internship …that time can’t come soon enough…but I have a couple things…
I have started (and will finish) a new thread that breaks down your whole sorority bill (generally speaking) so that you can see when your $$$ goes…look for it tonight.
Also FYI if you are REALLY serious about mani and pedis know that the sororities will book out most of the nail salons on Friday so that members can get manis and pedis…so…(they actually all might be booked now)…Off to work…huge storms…gross humidity and i have one principal who has a crappy attitude and is down right MEAN!!! Pray for me :).</p>

<p>TXA, looks like road trip to Birmingham for the mani/pedi party for our PNM’s. Or prayers that I can get D into my lady the day before she flies back to BHM on the 8th. </p>

<p>ahpimommy, prayers for today.<br>
Thank you in advance for all of the info you provide for us newbies. Bless you <3</p>

<p>Praying hard for you Sistah!!!</p>

<p>Yes, a road trip to Birmingham is in order for Friday for Mani-Pedi’s. I figure we may have to head there anyways for items needed for the room if T-town doesn’t have what is needed!!!</p>