Fall 2013 Transfer Thread - Engineering Edition

<p>Can you guys open transfer audit report ? When I pressed Retrieve Report List, I had no document.</p>

<p>Laredo Community College</p>

<p>@ortega where does such report can even be accessible?</p>

<p>@lexxiconn. whats your backup plan?</p>

<p>@txpettstudent if A&M doesn’t come thru ten Texas Tech it is. You?</p>

<p>@lexxiconn. well im currently at uh for petr engr. do you know when a&m will notify us?</p>

<p>@txpetrstudent how is uh’s petroleum program? They should prolly after June 1. I get the feeling they wait till everybody resubmits their spring grades and then they pick the best outta the group. If you ask me that’s why I think non of these other students have been giving notice.</p>

<p>@lexxiconn. the program at uh is relatively new and just had its first graduating class. but its in the heart of houston so there are lots of opportunities and connecitons that can be made. did yo apply to ut for petro?</p>

<p>@txpetrstudent no I didn’t apply to ut Austin petro. I lived in Austin for 7 years and I don’t feel the school is the greatest for petroleum engineering. ut is overrated if you ask me I have a handful of friend that graduated from there that still don’t have jobs. I rather got to tech or A&M</p>

<p>UH is not ABET accredited… wonder if this is any significance. I would of apply didn’t know about their network.</p>

<p>uh just had its first graduating class this semester, so probably in a year or two itll be abet accredited.</p>

<p>@SobeGreenTea. It appears as transfer audit report under my applicant tab. However, you cannot retrieve any information unless you have been admitted.</p>

<p>Hello! Is there any international student who got phi thea kappa scholarship? Or any knid of transfer scholarship?</p>

<p>My application finally rolled back to step 3! Nervous and excited at the same time…the waiting game begins.</p>

<p>@nivy… What was it before step 3?</p>

<p>@Sobe, it was on step 4. I’m on spring review now.</p>

<p>do you guys know when we should expect to hear back from them?</p>

<p>I’m guessing mid of June onwards perhaps?</p>

<p>I got my final transcript date stamped 5/15. I’m still waiting…</p>

<p>@lexxiconn. Is your transcript processed as OFFICIAL Final Transcript under the lower portion ( if admitted) on AIS ?</p>