Fall 2013 Transfer Thread - Engineering Edition

<p>Lol your message somehow didn’t show up til now. Did your howdy update to step 4 then or is it still not updated. I’m worried that some of us already got rejected but howdy hasn’t updated. And yea $ is important to consider.</p>

<p>@txpetrstudent. What are your stats? What other schools did you apply to and did you get already?</p>

<p>I’m already a petr student at uh. I applied to ut and haven’t heard back from them yet. 3.7 overall with 33hrs and calc1&2,chem1&2, and phys1 completed with A’s and B’s.</p>

<p>I’m sorry to hear that, Sobe. All the best at Tech!</p>

<p>I am sorry to hear, Sobe. Good luck and take care. I cannot check my mail since I am currently out of town…</p>

<p>Thanks ppl. Just happy its over lol now I can pinpoint my apt city and job. Yea got rejected in postage mail today but letter dated 5-28, my ais still step 3 and manage app is “under review”. Just said thanks for considering a&m but my app cannot be approved at this time. Just say spring grade can be considered still if sent by 6-1 but some dept don’t do review and barring full dept. And say spring grade may be considered for 2nd choice (civil). Late notice for spring grade though, although I did have CC sent spring transcript on 5-28 before I even knew about letter and deadline, not sure if it’ll sent in time by 6-1… that’s the gist of it. Anyone 2nd school is tech? Lookin for roommate.</p>

<p>You know that is pretty unprofessional and unfair on TAMU’s part. They should have updated it on your AIS. If it was dated 5/28…its next to impossible for your grades to be there by the 1st…unless you turned the grades in person.</p>

<p>My second choice is under review according to the Manage Applications tab. It hasn’t updated on AIS yet.</p>

<p>I spoke with the Admissions office about seeing a decision early when my daughter was applying, and they said the quickest way to see was to look at the correspondence tab at the bottom of your AIS. Apparently, the day they send your decision letter, it can be seen there.</p>

<p>anyone heard back from pete yet?</p>

<p>My AIS finally updated my spring transcript. Everything else is the same tho.</p>

<p>any new updates for pete as of now? im starting to feel like if i havent heard yet, im probably denied.</p>

<p>Decided to give a final call to a&m today, the lady searched for my name and said that I should be accepted by next week according to maggard. I don’t know what to believe anymore…</p>

<p>@lookbehindyou, were you unofficially accepted? if so, i guess congrats are in order. what were your stats if you dont mind sharing? yea i called and they said you should hear back by the end of the month, so there are all kind of answers.</p>

<p>I don’t think unofficially is even accurate… but I don’t plan to attend a&m anyways</p>

<p>Stats after this spring are:</p>

<p>Gpa 3.91
Current school Texas Tech
2 letters of rec
Hispanic
All pre-req grades were A’s, only a C on health
80 something credits
A few internships</p>

<p>Any news guys? I am still waiting…</p>

<p>Lookbehindyou are you planning on staying at Tech? If not where are you planning on going since you said you were not planning to attend TAMU?</p>

<p>I’m staying at Tech, mainly cause I already renewed my apartment lease for another year</p>

<p>I know of many students that received acceptance yesterday. None; however, were from the college of engineering.</p>

<p>is college of engr just slow? cause i know of kids that got in days ago. what did you apply to?</p>