Fall 2013 Transfer Thread - Engineering Edition

<p>I have a feeling A&M isn’t gonna work for me. I will soon do orientation at Tech. I’m a bit scared due to the fact I was looking at Techs class schedule and it seems to me that all engineering classes are full by now.</p>

<p>txpetrstudent, I will actually apply for engineering, Spring 2014. I decided to wait until I had all CBK’s done.</p>

<p>I checked AIS today and they barley processed my transcript that I submitted to them on 5/15. I went from step 4 back to step 3. Slow slow slow</p>

<p>any new news as of now? hope they just tell us already even if its a no.</p>

<p>any updates guys? I tried to call but no answer.</p>

<p>I called the Office of Admissions yesterday. The lady said that they keep the applications in review for a few weeks and I should expect a decision by the end of June. Sigh…the wait is really killing me now. I also inquired about the first choice major being replaced by the second choice and I was told that it is a normal part of the review process. So…I guess there is still hope yet for my first choice major!</p>

<p>any news ?</p>

<p>I have a feeling decisions will start rolling out in the next week to ten days…the calm before the storm.</p>

<p>I just checked my unofficial transcript on Howdy (I’m in Blinn TEAM) and this is what I see first:</p>

<p>Transcript Data
STUDENT INFORMATION
Curriculum Information
Current Program
Bachelor of Science
College: Dwight Look College of Engr
Major and Department: Nuclear Engineering (Lower), Nuclear Engineering</p>

<p><em>**Transcript type:Unofficial Transcript is NOT Official </em></p>

<p>My roommate back in lubbock told me my acceptance letter arrived, I gave a call to maggard just to confirm</p>

<p>to all of those still waiting, he said there’s 40 applicants left to be reviewed, and you should hear in the next 3 days, good luck ya’ll</p>

<p>Congrats, you should think about going to a&m. Im still waiting =(</p>

<p>Now my 2nd choice(Biomedical) is under review</p>

<p>I’m still waiting…</p>

<p>nivy… In HOWDY they JUST changed mine today. My applicant portal still shows step 3 but both under registration status and unofficial transcript on HOWDY it took me OFF of Blinn team and into Engineering. I still feel like it’s not official until I see the the changes on the applicant portal.
Any changes other changes for you?</p>

<p>budger, the first thing I saw was on my transcript. The other change was in student information for fall 2013, it showed me as a first time new transfer student, Dwight Look College of Engr…otherwise AIS is still on step 3. Which engineering did you get into? Also, I called the office of admissions a bit ago and the dude said that a decision was posted on monday and the letter should be sent out on thursday. I told him about the student record thing and he’s like I can’t discuss the details with you over the phone but you might have some luck because the other system updates quicker than AIS and office of admissions…I have the same sentiments about official and unofficial…but when I found out yesterday, it was a sigh of relief…four and a half months of suspense…finally over!</p>

<p>Just checked my transfer audit report. It says transfer admit! Whoop! I’m gonna be an Aggie Nuke :D</p>

<p>Mine finally move to step 4…and I was able to immediately see my admission decision! I’m in! It also showed the letter they mailed out to me under “correspondence”…although I still haven’t received it!
Good luck to everyone else!</p>

<p>congrats budger! what major?</p>

<p>Just checked my howdy and AIS… Still on step 3 on AIS but when I clicked on manage application my 2nd choice major now is my first major. I went from petroleum engineering to geology. :(</p>

<p>My went to 2nd major also yesterday. Civil Engr from PetE</p>