Fall 2013 Transfer Thread - Engineering Edition

<p>it’s just a matter of time! Hopefully y’all should get in…what were your stats Lexxi and Sobe?</p>

<p>Nivy over 60 hours did all the CBK block for the exception of chem II. Overall GPA 3.4 did a couple if repeats to bring up grades. This I where it hurts me. @sobe will you do civil eng. if they give you the go ahead?</p>

<p>Hopefully you’ll get into Geology…a friend of mine wanted to do PETE…but after grades and all…he knew it wasn’t realistic…he applied for geology…got accepted…and now he’s loving it!</p>

<p>Nivy geology wouldn’t be a bad deal. I would still like to be a engineer more than a geologist. I had plans lined up on where I would go work after college. Lets see what happens. Thanks</p>

<p>@nivy 3.51 with 70 credits all chem cal3 physics geology etc. completed.
@lexxi nah ill settle being a Red Raider :stuck_out_tongue: as a PetE.</p>

<p>@Sobe have you attended your orientation at Tech?</p>

<p>@Drexel yea, went to the May 3rd (45+ credits transfer only). There were probably about maybe 100-130 students … probably 60-70 engr students …and about 30 being PetE.<br>
where you going … tech or a&M?</p>

<p>There is an alternate course of action if you want to be PetE’s at aggieland…after one semester there…you can apply for a change of curriculum…but you’ll have to do really well in your first semester…like 4.0 well.</p>

<p>@Sobe noway i also went to the May 3rd one. after being given spring review at A&M, I picked tech</p>

<p>I am still on step three, I dont know what is wrong with my application… Took a half year to get the decision.
Congrats on those who have been admitted.</p>

<p>@orgtega, didn’t you have a 4.0? If I got admitted you should be fine. And to those who are going to Tech for fall, what classes are ya’ll taking?</p>

<p>@lookbehindyou yeah I got 4.0. I am afraid that my application might be missing sth. Have your howdy updated?</p>

<p>My howdy still says under review, and my AIS went straight to step 5</p>

<p>@Lookbehindyou, am taking ECE 1304,1304 Math 3342,3350 and sociology 1301. and are u going to A&M or tech?</p>

<p>As of now I’m planning to stay at Tech, although I’m being tempted to go to A&M…</p>

<p>However, I signed up for Statics, two political science classes, math 3350, and engineering economic analysis. Fall’s gonna be my easiest semester</p>

<p>I ment ECE 1304,1305. i could have taken math 3350, stats and sociology during the summer but i don’t want all my classes to be just engineering classes</p>

<p>@drex… ure petE major too? Haha cool, yea boatload of PetE when the engr disbanded at RRO.
What’s ur housing plan btw?</p>

<p>@look, ME2301 statics, ME2322 thermo, Math3350, econ analysis, & PETR1305</p>

<p>@Sobe no am Electrical, but i remember a lot of people were PetE during RRO. and am gonna live in the dorms, i just wanted to get the experience of living there, but after that am gonna move to an apartment. what about you?</p>

<p>this is taking forever… I applied for pete and got a 3.86 at LSU with only 28 hours</p>

<p>Going to RRO tomorrow at Tech. No word from A&M yet. Gonna register and look around the city for a place.</p>