Fall 2013 Transfer Thread

<p>Can anyone tell me why am I still remain at step 2? Is it because I turned all the required documents a week before the deadline ?</p>

<p>Grats jwilliams. As i stated earlier i was rejected and they said they will reconsider my application for fall admission if i send in my spring grades. my worry is am only taking 1 class this semester(chem II). which i doubt is gonna give my application any boost.</p>

<p>Thanks drexel! What were your stats?
@Aoki
When did you turn in all of the information and how? The deadline was March 15th, and the credentials had to have been received, not postmarked, by the 15th. Now, received and processed are two different things. If you hand delivered the information before the 15th, then you should be fine; the information should appear any time now. Does it say received in AIS? If you mailed the credentials or requested them be sent a week before the 15th, then there may have been a chance that the credentials didn’t make it by the 15th. If that’s the case, I’m not sure what might happen.
After I mailed all of my stuff, it took about a month before it appeared in AIS and marked as “received”. Then, about another couple of weeks later, it appeared as processed. I sent my stuff no later than January 14th, too. I also noticed that my credentials seemed to take longer to be processed than my girlfriend’s, however.</p>

<p>@Bynumite17 Sent my app early jan… and I applied for Mays and AggBus… hope I got into Mays… Don’t really know what howdy means by I’ve been admitted!</p>

<p>@jwilliams </p>

<p>stats: 69 credits
Finished Calc I,II and III
finished physics I and II
finished Chem 1 currently doing chem II
GPA: 3.43
Major: 1st major is Electrical engineering
2nd major is Biomedical engineering</p>

<p>@jwilliams5362 Thanks! They received everything I sent. I checked the AIS ,they were all received.Thanks god! I was so worried at first,thought that i havent turned a thing in,becoz i m still at step 2.</p>

<p>Just wanted to give all the Petrol Engineering hopefuls that decisions for admissions will be handed out this week. That is the word coming from the department itself. Good luck everyone !</p>

<p>I doubt they will have it this week, but I hope you’re right!</p>

<p>How often does AIS update??</p>

<p>@Joseph</p>

<p>

via what? phone convo? email? just curious, paste it if it’s like computerized; I’d like to read the exact words</p>

<p>@Sobe If you remember from the Transfer Information Day (I think I remember reading that you attended as well) Dr. Maggard gave everyone a folder with his card/contact info in it. I sent him an email recently regarding the deadline for admissions because of a transfer scholarship deadline (on April 1st). One of the questions I had asked him was “When will the remainder of the admission decisions roll out for those who have applied to the Petroleum Engineering Department” …What he said was "We will deliver your admission decision this week. " Rest of the info was regarding scholarship/contact info as that was what I was mainly curious about.</p>

<p>Of course…there is that off chance that none of us hear back this week and perhaps we do next week…so no promises. I sent him a follow up email so if it has any more relevant information I will let you know.</p>

<p>Hey thanks great to know lol and glad its from the head of PetE dept.</p>

<p>Why won’t my AIS update??? My howdy has said I’ve been admitted since Saturday night…</p>

<p>I’m really hoping we hear back soon, haha. This wait has been way too long…
‘three’ days to go</p>

<p>@Aggie123456 your AIS is typically slower than your Howdy! for this instance. Allow your AIS a few days update and you will be able to accept your admission and all that other good stuff.</p>

<p>@Aggie123456 My AIS took about a week to update after Howdy showed me as accepted!</p>

<p>I hope PETE department will give decisions this week.
@JJoseph Did you get any information about department’s scholarship for transfer student ?
I need the scholarship since I am out of state student. Thank you very much.</p>

<p>It’s already Thursday… Does anyone happen to know what days AIS or Howdy update during the week? </p>

<p>@orgtega… I too had difficulty finding scholarships as well. I had actually given up when I got an email sent from the financial aid department. However that scholarship was for Texas residents. Have you submitted your Fasfa yet?</p>

<p>Whoop…i gott admitted…
TAP auto admission…Howdy shows admitted and ais is still to be updated…
now ill be waiting for some scholarship…</p>

<p>also got admitted today! WHOOP!
now just waiting on UT’s decision…</p>

<p>@Yeahboii. What is your major ?</p>