Fall 2013 Transfer Thread

<p>If you get deferred for spring grade review does howdy/ais let you know? I am still on step three…been on step three for 4 weeks now.</p>

<p>Thanks Gridzz…
I guess i’m gonna have to wait again one more week then, pretty annoying but ahhh! what can i do but wait?! :slight_smile:
Good luck y’all</p>

<p>Sandykeen. What department did you apply to?</p>

<p>@ amyshe i applied 1st major chemical engineering and 2nd Petroleum. What about you? are you equally an int’l student?</p>

<p>Ah I’m trying to get into Business, and I go to blinn right now.</p>

<p>I just check my AIS, and looked that my second major became both the first and second. Before:
1st Mechanical Engineering
2nd Electrical Engineering
Right now:
1st Electrical Engineering
2nd Electrical Engineering
I am still in Step 3. I know this means bye-bye to mechanical for the moment, but does this mean I have a chance to Electrical Engineering considering the few time they will have to review my application?</p>

<p>Hey JesFerR, when did your application move to step 3? You probably have a good chance in Electr engr. Why is that they will not have much time to review your application? </p>

<p>Actually I have a question. When your 2nd choice major becomes your 1st choice major, does it mean you wont be admitted in your 1st choice?</p>

<p>Howdy @Gridzz I moved to Step-3 (April 2). But Today (May 4) I had both Electrical Eng. as my first and second choice, originally it was my second choice. </p>

<p>I think this does mean that my original First choice (Mechanical Eng.) did not considered me; I think it was because I was missing Physics 1&2 that I am taking this summer.</p>

<p>Least yours is changing! How many hours and gpa do you have? I hate waiting…I’ve been on step 3 since April 2nd as well.</p>

<p>Hi Amy, I hope you get your acceptance letter soon! I have 26 transferable credit hours, 40 after this semester. I am taking both Physics over the summer; I think that’s why I didn’t get into Mechanical! What is your major! I wish you luck!</p>

<p>Woke up today and found that my howdy portal added two tabs: my records and finances. Is it a good sign?</p>

<p>@Gridzz … yes that is a very good sign. You should be rockin n rolling now.</p>

<p>@JesFerR. My major is business. At the end of this semester I will have all the required classes except phycology and in INFO class…and so I’ll have 59 hours with a 3.74…just waiting. Good job Gridzz!</p>

<p>@ Gridzz i equally have the my record and my finances tabs added, I just hope it means we will be accepted. Fingers crossed.
Wish y’all the best</p>

<p>ACCEPTEEEEEED!!! Sooo happy</p>

<p>@ Gridzz YAAAAY (dancing) Congrats to you ! I equally got accepted for Chemical Engineering. What major did you get accepted for?</p>

<p>Accepted in the Dwight Look CoE as an intl transfer, major in Civil Engineering:

• Transfering from Florida State University
  • GPA: 3.37
  • Applied with 32 semester credits till fall 2012
  • Completed essay A and B
  • Submitted a resume showing completion of +250 hours of community service, work experience and volunteer service.
  • Four letters of rec.</p>

<p>My application moved into step 3 on 04/25. Yesterday my howdy portal showed two new tabs: my records and my finances. Got the acceptance notification this morning.</p>

<p>I just confirmed my attendance (NSC). Gig 'em!!!</p>

<p>BEST WISHES TO THOSE STILL WAITING.</p>

<p>Congratulation @Sandykeen and @Gridzz!!! We made it!!! Lool</p>

<p>@ tahinak congrats to you!! we made it finally. I’m still waiting on one more school, but i already registered for NSC at TAMU for July 18-19; what about you guys?
I don’t think UT is for me tho…</p>

<p>Howdy! I just became an Aggie.
I registered 13-14 august.</p>