Fall 2013 Transfer Thread

<p>@Texass, congratulations! May I ask what your CBK GPA is?</p>

<p>@texass, may i ask what classes you took? cause im worried i might be denied because i have not taken phys 2.</p>

<p>I had…</p>

<p>Associate of Science in General Engineering</p>

<p>CBK
CHEM 101 - A
CHEM 102 - A
MATH 151 - A
MATH 152 - B
PHYS 218 - C
PHYS 219 - A</p>

<p>Others
ENGL 104 - A
ENGL 101 - A
ENGL 227 - B
COMM 101 - B
MUSC 102 - A
MATH 253 - C
HIST 105 - A
HIST 106 - A
POLS 206 - A
POLS 207 - A
PSYC 107 - B
PHIL 111 - A</p>

<p>Thats pretty much it.</p>

<p>Still waiting on my ChemE decision from UT. Admitted to UH ChemE.</p>

<p>Will probably do NUEN at A&M if UT turns me down.</p>

<p>My app is back on step 3!</p>

<p>@nivy12 did they receive your final transcript? I sent my on friday</p>

<p>Yes. I turned it in person on Monday…it was processed and up on my AIS the next day. I didn’t want to risk mailing it because I was traveling overseas.</p>

<p>Has anyone seen a rejection after gaining myrecord and myfinances tabs? It appears that this is a good sign for most, but it’s obviously not anything official.</p>

<p>phildosaurus, did you gain those tabs today?</p>

<p>I got them some time between Friday and today, but I was out of town so I’m not sure exactly when. I haven’t heard or seen a single thing in 3 months except for those tabs.</p>

<p>According to past trends, that looks like good news! Which major did you apply to phildosaurus?</p>

<p>Petroleum Engineering. I’m a former aggie (different major) now recovering from a poor GPA at Tech, but I’ve got more than 60 hours of credits and 4.0 in my 30 hours of engineering courses at Tech. I’ll do a backflip into Rudder fountain if I can make it back to aggieland.</p>

<p>Very impressive…all the best with that. I think you shouldn’t have any problems…did you keep a second choice major?</p>

<p>Yes, I listed a second choice as Mechanical, but they’re still listed in the order that I chose on AIS. I’m optimistic now that I’ve seen some progress. Good luck to all that are still waiting to hear.</p>

<p>Checked Howdy today and got excited to see an extra tab… Then realized it said “happy birthday”. Pretty cool even if it wasn’t a decision today.</p>

<p>Rejection letter received 5/31 dated 5/28 from PetE. 3.46 GPA w/ 70 credits, though Transfer audit report showed 3.28. Weird.</p>

<p>Sobe, if I were you I would call tomorrow and get some things clarified. The word was that no one would receive decisions until after June 1 to allow time for Spring grades to be received. If your transfer audit report references a lower gpa, I would find out why. Perhaps a mistake was made.</p>

<p>I’m not really gonna sweat it.</p>

<p>Heads up for those eager to get in A&M:</p>

<p>AIS showed my final CC transcript was processed on 5/20/13, but the report didn’t even show my CAL 3(A), Physical Geology(A), & Phys Ed(A) that I just completed Spring (5/16). Bumped my GPA to 3.51 with 79 credits. Report showed Transfer Deny 3.28 Overall Gpa.</p>

<p>I think I’m satisfy with full transfer scholarship tuition from Texas Tech, just have to fund my own housing and food.</p>

<p>Sorry to hear, but glad to see you have a positive attitude regardless.</p>

<p>I agree… great attitude… good things will come your way. It’s so discouraging… so many deserving people getting denied. The best of luck to you.</p>

<p>@Sobe looks like i will be getting turned down as well my stats are almost identical to yours but with 75 credits</p>