Fall 2013 Transfer Thread

<p>anyone heard back from pete yet?</p>

<p>Hi all, I’m an international student and I’ve been accepted for Electrical E; 06/03/2013.
My stats:
Fall 2012: 3.9 GPA, 17 credits/5 classes and 8 credits by exam.
Spring 2013: 4.0 GPA, 23 credits/7 classes.
Total 48 credits.
Sent my Spring grades on May 17.
TOEFL 105/120. Sent 3 Letters of recommendation and HS transcript (3.9 GPA).</p>

<p>I had almost lost hope until I saw it today. Good luck to everyone still waiting. I heard decisions can run into the first few days of June.</p>

<p>@Drexel what’s ur back up school? </p>

<p>@txpetr yea I got denied friday,scroll up, unless u meant as of today.</p>

<p>@Sobe A&M was my 1st choice and Tech my back up. I got accepted at Tech and they also gave me a Scholarship.</p>

<p>@hexx is your ais still on step 4 or on step 5? My changed to step 4 this morning but nothing else has changed.</p>

<p>not sure what to think</p>

<p>@Chancw0102
Step 5. I don’t think it ever got to step 4.</p>

<p>im thinking that i probably got rejected since i havent heard a peep in forever. i applied to pete with a 3.7</p>

<p>@txpetrstudent
Mine was dead silent too, but I got a reply eventually. Don’t lose hope yet.</p>

<p>Howdy everyone. I applied for fall 2013 transfer for PetE to A&M. I graduated from Hs in 2012 so i am a freshman in CC. Here are my stats:
Fall 2012- 3.5 gpa
Cacl 2- B
Chem 1- A
Eng 1- A
Hist 1 - B </p>

<p>Spring 2013- 3.38 cumulative
Calc 3- B
Physics 1- A
Chem 2 - B
Tech writting - B
In my transcript i also have service learning at the laboratory. It is basically first hand experience at a CC lab helping etc…</p>

<p>In total i have 53 credit hour, 29 from CC and 24 from AP tests. I have more AP test but they weren’t accounted for since the CC doesn’t offer does classes. I have a cumulative gpa of 3.38, but after reading im trying not to lose hopes… Im not in the TAP program because i forgot to sign in for it but im following the degree track. My first choice is PetE and my second is education. I am also wondering if i get denied for PetE, will they offer me a different engineering??? I know my gpa is not very high but i have all the needed courses exept for physics 2, any ideas or suggestions? Thanks guys!!</p>

<p>I moved to step 4 this morning, but no decision. “My Application” is still under review and no new tabs on howdy. Nothing new under correspondence tab. This is getting nerve wrecking now!</p>

<p>Mfoty83 what does it say for step 4?</p>

<p>It says to check AIS over the next several days for step 5. Whatcha think??</p>

<p>I have the new tabs available on my howdy. good news?</p>

<p>Hang in there. Could be good news.</p>

<p>@Mfoty83 and @Chance0102, what were your stats and what major?</p>

<p>My Major is Ag Economics/Ag Business
Overall GPA 3.78
Degree track E GPA 3.71
I’ve got all but one class left from the degree track.
50 transferable hours
AS in Business Administration
Navy Veteran (not sure if that helps me any)</p>

<p>Got accepted today morning</p>

<p>AIS showed me I am on step5 and said have been admitted
However, i dont have any new tabs, and manage app said still i am under review.</p>

<p>I called admission office and said got accepted</p>

<p>My gpa is 3.36 and 25 credits</p>

<p>And major in political science</p>

<p>@soleusa
Is there some other website apart from AIS that we can do stuff on?</p>

<p>When you move on step5, it has a link that is able to register nsc
And it shows i have admitted </p>

<p>I think there is no website you can check your stat
Only howdy manage your application link and AIS</p>

<p>What’s Howdy about?</p>