Fall 2013 Transfer Thread

<p>Figured it out. Mine says “Under review” too; even though I’ve been accepted.</p>

<p>I had “my records” and “my finances” appear on my howdy account yesterday but manage applications still says under review and AIS has me at step 4 telling me to check back in a couple days for a final decision. Is this good?</p>

<p>@derekbwarren, ohh yeaa. It is a very good sign. </p>

<p>In my case, these two tabs appeared 24hrs before my appl moved to step 5.</p>

<p>…soo we can register for classes now…?
Or what’s next exactly?</p>

<p>@gridzz, ok good! I talked to admissions people and they said decisions would be updated Thursday. Guess ill know for sure then!</p>

<p>“Under review” changed to “Whoop You Have Been Admitted”. So yeah. Good sign.</p>

<p>2 tabs turned to 4 tabs this morning on Howdy!</p>

<p>@ hexxcoat and Mfoty83 and any others getting the good news … Whoop!!! and way to go!!</p>

<p>Thanks Fullbacker! It has certainly been a long wait. Other than the 4 tabs now on Howdy, I checked the Transfer Audit Report. I am happy to say it says Transfer Accepted!</p>

<p>You guys are lucky, Im still waiting to get to Step 4. The suspense is killing me! I dont know why Liberal Arts is taking so long</p>

<p>im still on step 3 for engr, so all hope is fading away</p>

<p>We should stay strong and keep up hope, even though admissions wouldnt give me a straight answer they said that we should be hearing back between now and July</p>

<p>Keep your head is right Aggiemike. I’ve watched people get accepted and get denied the last few months on here. Personally I didn’t get accepted last year but kept pushing. Keep pushing regardless the outcome.</p>

<p>Was finally accepted today! Good luck to everybody still waiting!</p>

<p>derekbwarren, what major were you accepted to? What were your stats? And congrats to you!</p>

<p>anyone heard anything from the college of liberal arts? or mays?</p>

<p>Mine moved to step 4 yesterday and has the same message saying wait several days for step 5 as well. I also called and they said I had to wait for the mail out date to see it online. I keep checking but the suspense is killing me! Nothing has been updated on my Howdy yet either.</p>

<p>Only thing ive heard from liberal arts is that we have to wait, no one is giving us a timeline here</p>

<p>Necerose… Check your Transfer Audit Report. It may be updated with a decision</p>

<p>I’ve been checking. Nothing on my howdy has updated since march when I first got denied and went into spring review.</p>