Fall 2013 Transfer Thread

<p>nivy12, you mean department of chemical engineering only start review transfer application after spring grades are submited?</p>

<p>from the looks of the email they sent, yes. I had asked about the case for someone who has all CBK’s completed or all but one completed…even then. I have one CBK left which is the ENGR 112 equivalent, COSC 1420 at Blinn…and that too in progress.</p>

<p>@Sparklenator I have a choice to either accept or decline admission. When I click accept admission it brings me to AIS and still says step 3. So no I cannot register for NSC or anything. Kinda weird, but I’m thinking everything hasn’t gone through completely.</p>

<p>@Chadblake, do you remember what was in the space before “Manage Applications” appeared and does anyone else have this and if not what is in that block (top middle) of Howdy page. Thanks!!</p>

<p>I also have ‘Manage Applications’, and there was ‘Applicant News’ in the top middle before it.
Check this link out:
<a href=“Portal: An error has occured”>Howdy Security Block;
When ‘Manage Applications’ appears, ‘Applicant News’ gets pushed down.</p>

<p>Moved to step 5 this morning and registered for my NSC! Good luck! Thanks and Gig 'Em!</p>

<p>i got accepted this morning!!! YEAHH!!!</p>

<p>Sent in my Application on the January 30th, and have been on Step 3 since the 5th of this month.</p>

<p>Major - Recreation, Park, and Tourism Science (Ag & Life Sciences College)
Transferring with a 3.3 GPA on 29 Hours, with a 4 year break from college while serving in the military.</p>

<p>Hoping to hear something back soon, it’s hard to be patient lol.</p>

<p>hey guys, anybody here major in petroleum engineering ? Any news?</p>

<p>@jalzibdeh what college did you apply too?</p>

<p>Way to go Chadblake and Jalzibdeh … Nice Job!!!</p>

<p>Thanks a lot fullbacker and everyone else for the congratulations! Wish you all the best! If anyone else gets admitted soon I would advise you to sign up for your NSC quickly. Spots were already filling up!</p>

<p>School of Agriculture and Life Science. @ChaseTyler98 and thank you @Fullbacker and congratss @chadblake!</p>

<p>Thanks! I’m just curious to see when the College of Education will start releasing decisions.</p>

<p>I’m just wondering if I should resubmit my transcripts or if anyone else has had the same delay on AIS. I sent the last college transcript in on 1/30/13 and since I also had my final HS transcripts handy I walked them in myself that same day. Neither one has posted as received or processed. I sent an email out to the admissions office and the reply stated that they are delayed due to the amount of transcripts they are receiving. I’m just a little antsy since one of mine was handed in in person. Anyone’s thoughts?</p>

<p>@Mfoty83: I turned my transcripts in on the same day as you. But apparently, Blinn had already sent my transcript on 12/19 (I’m a Blinn TEAM student). It was processed on 1/3.<br>
Did you turn in your Document ID sheet also? I think you should just wait it out a bit.</p>

<p>Blinn did send theirs in, and it’s been processed. I have a bunch of credits from an out of state college that I sent in through their website by mail. That’s the one I’m waiting on. New question… I applied last fall in haste as I was getting out of the military and never sent in the Document ID sheet. All the transcripts got there fine. How would I send a Document ID sheet in with transcripts from out of state? How important is it?</p>

<p>Whoop!!! … Well the ole Son got admitted this afternoon. Man I about fell out of the chair. We are all so stoked. Under “Manage Applications”. Clicked on the link and it brought us to a page that says “WHOOP! You have been ADMITTED”. Sweeeet!!</p>

<p>Major: Environmental Geoscience
GPA: 3.65 currently taking Biol II and Chem II.
Hours completed: 44
Applied: 1/6
Like Chadblake said earlier … Good luck to everyone still waiting and keep an eye on Howdy!</p>

<p>@Mfoty83, if the transcripts are being sent by your out-of-state college then I don’t think you have to worry about sending the Document ID sheet with them. Without a Document ID sheet, I believe the worst-case scenario is that it will take a bit longer. As you said, the admissions peeps are dealing with a large amount of transcripts, so I wouldn’t worry. A friend of mine applied last semester for Spring 2013, but they gave him a hard time saying that they didn’t receive his transcripts on time despite him sending them before the deadline. If this happens with you, you can tell them that you’ve already submitted the transcripts.
@Fullbacker, congratulations to your son!</p>

<p>@Mfoty</p>

<p>Mine were received on 1/18, and it took until this week for them to finally show that they were received. They are starting to process mine, just waiting on two more. Then hopefully step 3!</p>