Fall 2014 freshman housing

<p>Hi!
I just paid my enrollment and housing deposits today and finished the college room mate search profile info. It’s stressful knowing that I have no friends going to Bama, so I have nobody as a room mate as of now. What happens if I can’t find one? Will it be difficult to get honors college housing since I applied now? I’m freaking out because I really don’t know how the finding a room mate process works! Please let me know how it went/ is going for you or your child and what I need to do to find a room mate for college.</p>

<p>Welcome! No worries! You have plenty of time! Did you join the FB group “The University of Alabama Class of 2018”? That might be a great place to find friends. My daughter contacted several girls whose profiles were good matches to hers, and then they became friends on FB. Good luck! :)</p>

<p>My D had no friends heading to Bama either. She joined the FB group, put out a roommate finder, had several contact her, one was more of a match and they are current roommates and friends. They are 2 peas in a pod. There are a lot of kids going off to Bama (and every college) that have no high school friends going to the same college. Don’t worry, look at it as a great adventure and have the best time of your life.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>