Fall 2014 transfers?

<p>Been waiting on an answer for way too long. Wisconsin is very appealing but how can you expect transfers to get good housing and be settled in on time. Instead I will be attending Ohio State because their transfer friendly process has made the school that much more appealing. Wish everyone luck on getting in or wherever you end up but Im quite disappointed that it takes this long to hear back, just have to be able to prepare and they don’t give you that opportunity. </p>

<p>Go Bucks and Go Badgers!</p>

<p>@Hayz14 how long did it take you to hear back from Ohio? I am thinking of applying there as well! </p>

<p>@college1285 heard back from OSU in about 5 weeks. I applied to all my schools in January. My main frustration with the transfer process is housing. If i would’ve waited a couple more weeks to decide on Ohio State I probably wouldn’t of gotten housing. Thus if Wisconsin accepted me now, I don’t think it would even be worth the trouble this late in the game, especially for someone like me who wants to live off campus in the “happenin’ areas”.</p>

<p>@Hayz14‌ is it safe to live off-campus around osu?</p>

<p>anybody hear anything</p>

<p>nothing yet…</p>

<p>Nothing </p>

<p>nothing</p>

<p>Ridiculous</p>

<p>This is getting frustrating</p>

<p>2 weeks ago they were released on Saturday for transfers… So maybe tomorrow.</p>

<p>@college1285‌
Ohio State was gloriously fast. It took me 2 weeks to get a response. I’m still holding out for UW, but it’s a great backup plan.</p>

<p>@aspirantasian‌
I think you have a good shot.</p>

<p>Why are they taking so long ! Dont they realize that everyone has backup options and if they delay the decision even further it might not be possible for people like us to attend the university :frowning: Saddening</p>

<p>I wish I had a backup :frowning: rents told me UW or stay here in Japan. I really wouldn’t want to go anywhere else, but no backups does add a little more pressure. I’m definitely ten times more nervous than when I waited for colleges’ replies in high school. </p>

<p>@wiscogirlintokyo Which department you applied for ? Bdw all the very best ;)</p>

<p>@aspirantasian thanks! We are now on the10 day countdown! I am majoring in Bio in College of Ag & Life science. </p>

<p>I saw that they’ve been having technological problems. Maybe that’s why they didn’t reply much these past two weeks. </p>

<p>Did everyone get an email saying to change your UW password?</p>

<p>@transferGopher Yea I got the message 1 week ago ! I did not change it though !
@wiscogirlintokyo Hope they give out the results this week !</p>

<p>Hello all!</p>

<p>What do you think my chances are of getting accepted?</p>

<p>I only have 27 credits and the courses are of average difficulty.
H.S. GPA is a 3.2 and my college GPA is a 4.0
Plenty of extracurriculars in both college and H.S
I believe my admission essays were exceptionally written
Received two letters of recommendation from college professors </p>

<p>Basically, I’m worried that I don’t have enough college credits. A 4.0 GPA is great…but with only 27 credits?</p>

<p>I appreciate the input!
thanks </p>