Fall 2015 Admissions?

I am a transfer student with 37 hours and a GPA of 3.7 and I applied to Texas A&M Corpus Christi in November and haven’t heard anything and was curious if anyone knows when we should hear back.My application on line says in progress and has been like that for a while. Do they send just packets or do they email on specific days? Just a bit anxious. If anyone knows or would like to share it would be greatly appreciated.

The Admissions Office is very friendly, and doesn’t mind answering questions like this. Call! :slight_smile:

This is true. Every time I have talked to them they are so nice and helpful (a big part of why I decided to go here) but they tell me a date and it comes and goes and nothing. Most recently I called on last Monday and they said later that week or early the following week and I still haven’t received anything. I’m moving from Ohio so it’s a big thing to plan. I saw that they do rolling notifications starting in Dec 1 I’m not sure of this is true or if it makes any difference.