Fall 2015 admit decision

<p>Has anyone received their admission decision from Madison yet?</p>

<p>yes, i got in last night</p>

<p>Me too!!</p>

<p>Are any of you that have been admitted out of state? </p>

<p>badger121212 - what are your stats? and when did u guys apply. are u both instate.
Im instate , applied 10/06. UW GPA - 3.702 ACT -30… waiting anxiously!!!
Where do you check your status in Student Center? Mine shows ‘No Advisor’. BTW - did u get an email?</p>

<p>Congrats! I’d like to know too if you were instate or not</p>

<p>still haven’t heard…out of state applied 10/24</p>

<p>Instate, UW GPA 4.0,took all honors and AP available, ACT 27. Several EC, spent a lot of time on my essays. Ranked 1 in my class.</p>

<p>OOS applied Oct 10th. Waiting anxiously!!!</p>

<p>People who are hearing back this week probably applied early. If you applied close to the 11/3 deadline, be prepared to wait. Admissions gets swamped and at that point even if you have great stats, you are in line like everyone else. In 2013 my D applied instate 10/29 with 4.0/35/2280/800Math2/lots of APs-all 5/4. Not amazing ECs, but anyway clearly could have been passed through without much scrutiny. She didn’t hear until 12/14. Now we have S who just applied 11/3 at midnight, so we’re pulling up a chair again.</p>

<p>In state applied middle of September and got an email acknowledging my application and having everything in on October 1st. This is the biggest reach I applied to, but I have yet to receive an admissions decisions from any other school, so I am also very anxious. </p>

<p>Their reply times vary quite a bit. I applied last year a day or so before the first deadline and got accepted within three weeks. A friend of mine with better stats applied about a week earlier, but heard back in mid December. </p>

<p>SawyerB, were you IS or OOS? </p>

<p>My friend and I were both IS. </p>

<p>@grovegirl‌ @cricket0206 @hockeyian44
I’m from Minnesota, they received my app september 15
34 ACT
3.989 unweighted gpa
9 ap classes including this year
varsity tennis captain
pres of amnesty international
Nhs
tutor at womens shelter
decent essays (didnt spend too much time on them)</p>

<p>Got in today… recieved the news few hrs ago… looks like there was another big descision wave today</p>

<p>I got in tonight too, as did a bunch of others from my school</p>

<p>I got in yesterday. </p>

<p>31 ACT, 3.95 UW GPA, 9 AP Classes, dual enrollment, a lot of leadership, volunteering, and athletics
Top 5%</p>

<p>In-state
College of Letters and Science</p>

<p>has anyone gotten in from out of state yet?</p>

<p>Got in last night! I am IS and applied early September. So excited… too many decisions!</p>