Fall 2016 BILLS are posted

I noticed that UA bills are in the process of being posted to student’s accounts (UA said they would be ready on July 15th), but may be out a day early.

Advice to new families: take screen shots of these bills (or print them out officially - how?, I don’t quite know with their new system!), especially if changes are made throughout the summer/semester. UA has changed its billing procedure 3 times since S has been attending, and I’m never sure of what historical info we can easily retrieve, so I’d rather be safe than sorry to not have it.

Thanks for the “heads up”! I noticed that the presidential scholarship is listed but not the engineering one, does anyone else have this issue?

Engineering stipend was listed as Financial Aid. After looking at this Bill, I know for sure that UA is the correct choice. We paid 50% more per semester for my DD1 at UMN AND she took out the Stafford loan to pay the balance. For DS1, we paid 100% more for IU and he took Stafford loan along with working to make ends meet.

UA is a VERY good deal.

The ES is listed as financial aid. Just an awesome opportunity! I also like the payment plan setup. I was surprised that no emails were sent out to notify students/parents that fall semester bill was out but we always check mybama account anyway.

Current students* did get an email (to their crimson, so this may not get to parents) + we got a physical letter earlier this summer telling us when the bill would be available and stating that no physical bills would be mailed out. No further reminders will be given, so it pays to put the due date on your calendars! :wink: (*Not sure if emails/letters to incoming students were sent or not.)

My bill is posted but it only shows my charge for housing. I also see credits for the enrollment deposit, housing deposit, my football ticket plan but nothing else. I am on the Presidential scholarship and the engineering scholarship so is it accurate that I do not see tuition posted as a charge and then a credit for the scholarship? How about my meal plan, should that be posted there too?

@16tobias, Have you been to BamaBound yet? If not, that is why. You have to attend BB and register for classes first.

@mrslac1 - Thanks I am heading to BB this week.