Fall 2023 Georgetown Transfer

Thread for those who have applied to Georgetown for 2023 transfer entry. I am so anxious, awaiting the decision.

4 Likes

Has anyone heard anything interesting? I’m getting more and more anxious about decisions

I have not heard anything. I know that they will release decisions by June 1st, but I saw on a different thread that 2 years ago they release some decisions in early May.

Me too omg. I keep checking my email every 3 hours every single day. I just need to know if I’m accepted SOMEWHERE

This was sent to me, and it has a list of other T25 schools for transfer admissions. The information seems to be based on previous years. Please share it with the different transfer forums as it applies. I hope this helps. I am still holding out for DD22 transfer to MSB.

2 Likes

I heard they mail letters :tired_face:

This is a great resource! Thank you! I only wish I knew of it before apply:) Fingers crossed!

is there any discord server for GT?

reading through the old threads makes me even more anxious

I got in for a transfer at the very end of April for this upcoming fall, not sure how georgetown distributes their acceptances though so don’t lose hope!

2 Likes

congrats! i couldn’t find anyone who had! do you mind sharing your stats?

A few people on Reddit got in, one for CAS and one for MSB. I also read 2250~ applicants for 175 spots across all undergraduate schools. I hope my DD gets an answer soon; we know how to adjust either way. Best of luck to everyone.

1 Like

I got into CAS as an incoming sophomore - I had a 4.0 college gpa when I applied, and a 4.0 unweighted in high school(mine didn’t do weighted)

1 Like

thanks and congratulations!

I just got in today to MSB!!! I could not be more excited. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Has anyone heard from the CALL yet? I keep seeing so many acceptances and wondering if the next wave is gonna be CALL acceptances/waitlists.

1 Like

If we haven’t heard back, should we assume a rejection?

Did you apply for Financial Aid/or get a aid offer?

Did you apply for Financial Aid and get an aid offer if you did?

I applied for financial aid. Where would you see if you got an aid offer?