Fall break

<p>Are classes on for Wed? I thought the break was Thurs and Fri, but I noticed the shuttle was running on Wed. I guess maybe for students that dont have Mon/Wed classes?</p>

<p>Yes, there are classes on Wednesday.</p>

<p>students will be leaving school on wednesday after classes, and some students may even skip classes. <gasp> :)</gasp></p>

<p>Since my daughter has afternoon Wednesday classes and could not get out of town til Thursday is the reason she’s staying. :-(</p>

<p>Son has class on Wednesday until five, and the last flight out of Bham home is at five, so he’ll be taking a six am flight home for fall break on Thursday morning. He’ll get home before noon, so it’s all good!</p>

<p>Son’s flight is at 6 am on Thursday, October 31, and I see the housing shuttle leaves at 4 am. Wow, there are so many more shuttles now than there were back when son started Bama! </p>

<p>Do you think taking the 4 am shuttle from Bama would get son to the Birmingham airport in time for a 6 am flight?</p>

<p>Son will land in Bham at 8 pm on Sunday, so he’ll miss the Sunday shuttle, and I’m not going to ask him to wait around until 11, so I’ll use my taxi guy for the ride back to campus, but if I could use the shuttle for the way out, that would be a big help! If the 4 am shuttle is cutting it too close for a 6 am flight, I’ll use my taxi guy both ways.</p>

<p>I would think the 4am shuttle would work if they really leave at 4am… the airport is hardly crowded at 5 AM and it moves fast…</p>

<p>@Montegut- I believe my Son will also be arriving Sunday evening in Bhm @ 8pm…who is your taxi guy and if this is the flight I book…can they share a ride and how much would it be?</p>