Fall Parents Weekend

<p>Is it too late to book a decent hotel room, get football tickets, etc. for this years parent’s weekend? I understand hotels up their prices and there is high demand for everything that weekend… I just don’t know how intense it is and if it would be possible to plan that trip now?</p>

<p>You can often get tickets in better sections at the same or lower prices by purchasing them from a season ticket holder a couple days before the game. UA may also be selling tickets to the general public, meaning you don’t have to purchase family weekend packages if you don’t want to.</p>

<p>A couple hotels in Tuscaloosa appear to have availability. If you don’t want to stay in Bessemer/Hoover, you might want to consider the Greystone Inn by the Mercedes factory. It’s a nice hotel and has a special continental breakfast on game days. Rates may be lower when calling or you can get 20% off using a promo code and booking through CheapTickets. </p>

<p>I would also recommend Bessemer or Hoover as an alternative to the overpriced hotels for game weekends. We stayed in Hoover near the Galleria mall last week. The drive wasn’t too bad at all - all interstate - about 45 minutes?? </p>