Family Weekend Football Tickets

<p>So, we got our tickets.</p>

<p>Just wanted to do a roll call.</p>

<p>Where is everybody sitting?</p>

<p>We’re in SS-12. Last year, we were in NN-7, I believe, so I guess this is just on the other side.</p>

<p>Anything in particular we should know about this section?</p>

<p>Looking forward to hearing where everyone else is sitting.</p>

<p>We’re in SS-7, row 22.</p>

<p>Um, maybe they’re putting the parents in SS this year. Everyone was in NN last year.</p>

<p>Have fun!</p>

<p>SS-8, Row 22. NJ is THE stadium authority as well as late night hangouts.</p>

<p>Checking in with seats. SS-13 row 18. We can’t wait, especially with my son in the band.</p>

<p>As some of you know it’s a good walk up those spiral ramps to the upper deck. And those upper endzones can be steep for some who don’t like heights too much. </p>

<p>I understand buying them from The University as part of your parent’s weekend package. But for those who haven’t bought them yet, don’t buy from The University. You can get good lower level seats for face value on just about any of the Bama fan boards (Tider Insider, rivals, scout, 247)</p>

<p>Yeah, should have done that, I was thinking about it. I don’t like heights. Do you think I could sell them?</p>

<p>We requested lower seats, as we did have a tough time of it last year. Once we got in the seats, we were okay. Unfortunately, we still got high seats.</p>

<p>We just had to take a lot of breaks going up and down those spirals. They are a doozy! </p>

<p>We bought the tickets as part of the package so we’d have tickets in hand for the game. It’s actually pretty nice to see the band from that far up, so it’s worth the effort.</p>

<p>Thankfully, there were vendors who brought your drinks to you that far up, so we only had to make the trek twice.</p>

<p>You can but you might not get face for them. There’s a lot of tickets on the market for that game as well as Kent St and Ga Southern. </p>

<p>Try listing them on ebay and see what happens. Even if you lose $20 or so out of the deal it would be worth it to sit in better seats. IMHO anyway.</p>

<p>Montegut, they do have carts that will drive you up the spirals. There’s usually a line but it might be worth it to wait. Also I believe your husband has had some health issues. You can request handicap seating if walking up the spirals is too much for him. There is also a public elevator near gate 37.</p>

<p>Just call the ticket office and ask them how you go about getting your seats switched to a handicap section.</p>

<p><a href=“http://www.rolltide.com/fls/8000/files/football/gameday/stadiuminformationguide.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=8000[/url]”>http://www.rolltide.com/fls/8000/files/football/gameday/stadiuminformationguide.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=8000&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Thanks, NJ. You’re sweet. I didn’t know about the elevator. We will look for that this year. I don’t mind the wait.</p>