Family Weekend (Meet and Greet)?

<p>

[quote]
put your quote here but remove one of the / that is put >>> [//quote]</p>

<p>We’re flying in late tomorrow night and staying in Bessemer.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I’m going to give it a try. Wow!!! Thanks! :)</p>

<p>Staying at Hampton Inn in Hoover. Have had mixed experiences with several hotels in T-town. However, the Country Inn & Suites on McFarland was actually not bad at all when we came in for son’s move-in last month. Wouldn’t mind staying there again.</p>

<p>We are tailgating on the edge of the Quad closer to the stadium across side street from Bibb Graves-- right next to W40 light post – 4 white tents and one crimson all together – stop by if you are over this way…</p>

<p>RTR!!!</p>

<p>Oh I wished I would of checked this post yesterday. Shoot! We had an amazing experience yesterday, seeing the quad transformed, the elephant stomp on the steps of gorgas was amazing, the fans are outstanding and the stadium was awe inspiring. What a great (but hot) day! Also want to give kudos to all the workers that help with traffic etc. very well done!!</p>

<p>I loved the elephant stomp. Is that done every game weekend? The little kids were just adorable taking pics with big al and the crimsonettes. And the Million dollar band just wow!</p>