Family weekend

<p>NJBAMA- Thanks. We will be headed back to Birm. Trying to decide if we can catch up with my son after the game. I saw you can prepay for a spot in the medical center paved lot. Is that not a good idea? It is 25 bucks.</p>

<p>It’s ok if you want a guaranteed spot. But it’s a further walk from there than it is from downtown, and downtown is free (though not guaranteed). They do run shuttles back and forth but it could be a wait for one after the game.</p>

<p>What I would do is try downtown (Queen City & Univ blvd area) and if nothing is available then head to the soccer lot. There will be parking available there on gameday. </p>

<p>It’s also easier to get on to 59 from downtown via Laurleen wallace & 359 than it will be from the soccer lot/medical center lot via McFarland.</p>

<p>Any breakfast suggestions for Sunday morning? D2 will be staying the night in D1’s dorm while DH & I stay in Hoover. We’d like to be heading home by around noon on Sunday, so we’ll be back in T-Town around 9 to take the girls to eat. I know there’s no diners…</p>

<p>Thanka again NJBAMA for the info. I think we may go the route you suggested. Rob your comment cracked my up about the diner. I so wish we had diners in Virginia. Coming from Philly the notion of getting a diner breakfast at anytime is so sweet. My family lives in New Jersey and I love going there just to get to a diner. Along with all the junk from the Ocean City Boardwalk:)</p>

<p>Just got an email from the Alabama Ticket Office that tickets are available for the game here: <a href=“The University of Alabama | Online Ticket Office | Sorry”>Server Down!; </p>

<p>or by the Alabama Ticket Office at (205)-348-2262</p>

<p>Also, if you go to that link there are noncontinuous tix available for the Vanderbilt game (which is homecoming.)</p>