Family weekend

<p>Not hearing anything from Family Weekend? We haven’t left yet, packing now. Why does it take so long to get ready? Roll Tide.
Do we think I should bring a sweater to the 6:30 game? It is freezing here, but still warm down there I’m sure.</p>

<p>Yes, i would bring a light sweater. It was coooold this morning, and may be a little cold tomorrow evening for the game. Then again, I get a little chilly when it hits 70! But better safe than sorry, especially since you are going to be in the stadium for 3+ hours into the night.</p>

<p>It’s supposed to be around 72 degrees about 9 PM tomorrow night.</p>

<p>I’m wearing a tshirt during the day, carrying a long sleeve white shirt in my purse that I can put under my BAMA shirt later if necessary, and carrying a sweatshirt with me. I tend to get cold quite easily. DH is bringing a sweatshirt, too, although he thinks he won’t need it. But it’ll be there for me if I get really cold!</p>

<p>We plan on getting to campus around 11 when D gets out of band practice, taking her and her boyfriend to lunch, checking out her suite now that it’s lived in, check out the Supe store if it’s open, walk around campus, and enjoy the game and the band!</p>

<p>Hope everyone has a great weekend! D said it’s been cold, but take that with a grain of salt, as we bust out our sweaters when it gets into the 70’s here :)</p>

<p>Hope everyone has a great time. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Back from an excellent family weekend! Son is Alive! He absolutely loves it there. Daughter (junior)has decided she doesn’t want to look at Any other schools…she wants Bama all the way! </p>

<p>The weather was perfect. The game was great! Can’t wait to go back…</p>

<p>Great news! Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Wish I could have been there. :(</p>

<p>It was wonderful weather! D2 (who is a HS junior) never asks for anything and she mentioned that she’d like a zip up UA hoodie, which DH happily obliged. And while the plan was for her to leave the game after watching the Elvis halftime show, she insisted on staying through the third quarter, even though she doesn’t like football. Staying in the dorm with D1 was quite nice as well…</p>

<p>Bwah ha ha. Wait till she goes on the official tour that I’ll set up through Allison in the spring. :)</p>