Family Wknd: Recommend Accommodations?

<p>NJBama, if Montegut doesn’t want your reservation I probably can use it, Waiting on possible tickets…haven’t seen a game yet but am hopeful, just let me know the price…:)</p>

<p>If Montegut doesn’t want it then you can have it, robot. Only caveat is it’s a points reservation and I’ll have to buy the points for it since I’ve used all mine. Marriott limits you to buying 50K points a year and I have to buy 30K for my hotel room for the penn st game. That should leave the other 20K for this room. Problem is I bought points last November and not sure if it’s a 12 month thing or if it resets every Jan 1st.</p>

<p>I’m sure I just confused the hell out of you :-). Anyway if Montegut doesn’t need/want it then I’ll PM you and see if we can get it done. 20K points costs $250 I believe so that would be the total price for the 2 nights ($125 per night).</p>

<p>^^^No, I won’t need Homecoming. Although I would really love to see Bama beat the pants off Vanderbilt. Just doing Parents Weekend and possibly tailgate watching for LSU, depending on the weekend.</p>

<p>Thanks for the help on here…wouldn’t have had any idea it was parents weekend, let alone where to find a hotel with rooms, if not for you guys. My dad ended up booking a room at La Quinta – would have gone with Fairfield if not for the no cancellation policy (my dad is still bemoaning not being able to stay at the Capstone; I told him he’s two years late on those reservations) – and eventually found a flight under $600. I don’t want you guys to think I’m a terrible child for my previous comments-- I am happy my dad is coming; it’s more when my divorced parents and crazy brother all show up at once that the trouble starts!</p>

<p>New parents, make sure you take the tour of the President’s Mansion, if they do it again this year. It was wonderful! So beautiful!</p>