fbi youth leadership program

<p>has anyone done this? i am going to apply for this summer.</p>

<p>You have to be a blood relative from a graduate from the FBI academy, or something like that. I believe they only accept 36.</p>

<p>i think they changed that rule</p>

<p>does anyone know for sure?</p>

<p>Youth</a> Leadership Program<br>
i know you used to but on the program page for last year they don't have it as a requirement</p>

<p>How much does it cost? App is due May 1st, but I don't see it the website yet... Am I missing something? What have you heard about it? Sounds interesting, would definitely like to find out more.</p>

<p>i am currently writing out my application form for this program in Quantico. According to my papers you must be reflated to someone who attended the FBI academy, whether it be your dad, grandpa, uncle ect.This will be checked in a special section of the application form where your sponsor has to fill out various paperwork concerning being a FBI member. You can only attend if you are currently a freshman or junior. i do not know how many students will be selected but this is the true information concerning FBINAA YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM. There are no websites containing the application form, you must retrieve that from your sponsor.</p>

<p>i am currently writing out my application form for this program in Quantico. According to my papers you must be reflated to someone who attended the FBI academy, whether it be your dad, grandpa, uncle ect.This will be checked in a special section of the application form where your sponsor has to fill out various paperwork concerning being a FBI member. You can only attend if you are currently a freshman or junior. i do not know how many students will be selected but this is the true information concerning FBINAA YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM. There are no websites containing the application form, you must retrieve that from your sponsor.</p>

<p>They take one kid from each state i am not a blood relative of a grad of the fbi academy but i came in the top three in my state last year so im applying again this year they take to be sophmores and juniors hope to see some of you guys there</p>

<p>and its free forgot to mention that idk if u have to pay for transportation though</p>

<p>Really? Can you tell me a little bit of the process?
i obviously already sent in a applicationss considering its due today, March 15.
So after you sent the application in what happens? Did you get a letter, call, ? and was it before or after April 15? How did you find out you were in top 3? Do they do and interview at all? My dad who iss an FBI graduate says they take one kid from each state this includes california. Was your application form really good? or are you like a normal student? What i mean is did you have the normal 95 average and president of school? or was it more intense? im really excited to know and understand a little bit more. Lastly do they take same amount of girls as guys? Thanks</p>

<p>sorry i took so long but i recieved a call and an email i got in this year hopefully you’ve heard back by now and are in but i had a normal app and i think a really good interview idk about the girls vs. the guys stuff and what i meant was i was top three in my state last year</p>

<p>hey guys…i got my interview on saturday…should i be scared?</p>

<p>Thanks</p>

<p>its all up to the politics now u did all u could</p>

<p>I GOT IT!!!</p>

<p>did anybody else here get it?</p>

<p>sweet ill see you there</p>

<p>Hey everyone! I went my sophomore year of hs and it was an absolute blast! There were actually two people including myself who went from Washington state but generally they choose one from each state. It was something I will never forget! It is completely free plus some FBI state chapters give you spending money also (I got 100 bucks) I would highly recommend applying if you are even slightly interested in learning more about leadership and the FBI. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about the interview process or details about the trip.</p>

<p>PS also unless they have changed requirements, you don’t have to be related to someone who went to the FBI academy, just someone who is in law enforcement. My father worked for the state law enforcement but had never been to the FBI course in Virginia and I still got to go for that year…</p>

<p>Hey. im really curious about hte program. i didnt get in but hopefully will next year. When you get back please write and tell me all about it. it sounds like a great oppertunity.</p>

<p>Hey, quick question if you don’t mind (Clever1127):</p>

<p>I’m assuming that you have now applied and been accepted to a college. If you don’t mind my asking, did this program contribute to any scholarships you may have earned?</p>

<p>Thanks for a reply!</p>

<p>Does anyone have a link for this program?</p>