FBINAA Youth Leadership Program

Hi everyone! My name is Lila and I applied and was accepted in the CT chapter…has anyone else on here heard back about their interviews? I was reading the thread and I am sure every person on here did a great job with their applications and interviews!

Hi Everyone!

I just submitted my application for this year and am hoping to be accepted into the interview stage! I wanted to see if anyone else is also going to apply again this year and how your application process is going?

This forum was super helpful last year, and even though I didn’t get accepted, I had a ton of fun talking with all the hopeful applications on here! I hope some of you are applying again or new people may discover this form, and we can all encourage each other through the process.

Best of luck to everyone!

Hi!

I applied for this year and I hope I get an interview especially since this is going to be the last year I am eligible. I agree that this forum was helpful. I do have a question for you though. Did you rewrite your essay or use the same one?

I used the same one but then rewrote different parts of it. So it was like a combination, I would say most of it was kept the same but I did make some bigger changes as well. What did you do?

Hi everyone!

I’m new to this thread and am hoping to either be of help or gain some insight from people in the past about how all of this works! This is my first year applying and sadly the last year I’m allowed to apply due to age restrictions. I submitted my application early and actually just found out I made it to the interviews! So I was wondering if any of you have any advice as to what questions they asked or advice in general?

Hi! I just got accepted to the interview stage as well and am not super sure what to expect. I wrote down the questions they asked at the interviews last year though - I’ll see if I can find that and send them! What state are you applying through?

Congrats! I will try and look back too, but thanks in advance! I’m applying through Ohio! What about you?

Hey! Can I ask how did they contact you to let you know you got accepted into the interview stage?

I’m applying through WA. Here are some of the questions that asked last year but who knows what they might ask this year:

• When was the last time you showed leadership
  • What are your morals and values
  • What attracted you to this program?
  • What is criminal justice?
  • What role should police take in the 21st century?
  • Describe the impact of social media on society

I got an email! They will probably email you with their decision either way.

Awesome! Thanks so much! And good luck with your interviews!

Thank you and you as well! What day is your interview?

Mine is March 12th! So close, yet so far away! What about yours?

Okay cool so is mine. If anyone has theirs before the 12th you should try and post some of the questions they asked or how the interview went!

Hey!! I just had my interview and if you applied last year it’s the same questions. I applied last year and got an interview to and it was just as nerve wracking this time but I was more prepped.

Awesome, that’s great to hear! I’m definitely super nervous again but I have been doing more research so hopefully, that will be helpful! I’m glad it went well for you and best of luck I hope you get in!

I can share my interview questions from last year if anyone is interested?

I am for sure! Anything at this point would be super helpful! Thanks!

Yes, I think that would definitely be helpful!!

Sorry guys for the late reply! I don’t have the exact questions but its like points or topics that were in the question
What is ethics

Role of social media

What is criminal justice

Duty of police officer

Last time i showed leadership

How did you know about this

What do you expect to succeed