Fee Waiver?

<p>Where can I find the fee waiver at on the application? I want to apply to it and see if I can get my fee waive. </p>

<p>Can you get the Fee waive for the SAT as well?</p>

<p>Also don’t we get 4 free score reciepents to our colleges of choice?</p>

<p>bump..... bump</p>

<p>just fill in the income on the app & when you submit your app they will tell you if you get a fee waiver!</p>

<p>really just that simple?</p>

<p>Yes, the fee waiver is an instant online calculation. If in the end, it turns out your actual income info was higher than you reported/estimated, and that it turns out to be "too high" for a fee waiver, you will be asked to pay it back.</p>

<p>But i never signed any paper work or anything. </p>

<p>Do they just tell anyone who is eligible for a fee waiver, that they can get their fee waived?</p>

<p>^ It's part of the UC application. There's a section where you fill out info about income, and then later in the UC app, it will say something about your fee being waived if you qualify. Yes, anyone can get their fee waived if their reported income on the app qualifies.</p>

<p>Does anyone know the income threshold in order to qualify? I have a family of 4 and our annual income is about $30,000. Am I eligible for a fee waiver?</p>

<p>yes. 0f c0urse, at least j thjnk s0..</p>