Fellows Semi Finalist

<p>D just received an email stating that she was selected as a Semi Finalist for Fellows. She has a phone interview next week!!!</p>

<p>AWESOME! Best wishes!</p>

<p>Congratulations! Nothing yet for my DD, but still hoping.</p>

<p>Congrats, ShamrockDad. Wonderful news. You must be very proud.</p>

<p>Great News! congrats :)</p>

<p>That’s great news! Congratulations and good luck!!</p>

<p>Slightly off topic, ShamrockDad, but I have a St. Patrick’s Day Bama shirt that’s green and has the A logo inside of a shamrock, with the words “Feelin’ Lucky” on it. I think you’re going to need one of those :)</p>

<p>Thanks! We will take all the luck we can! D’s high school name is the Shamrock! One interesting note we found out is that the finals are held Feb 25 and 26 (the weekend after President’s Day).</p>

<p>Congrats and Best Wishes to ALL!!!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Does that mean that if you haven’t gotten an email, you aren’t a semifinalist?</p>

<p>Shamrock,</p>

<p>Congrats! We haven’t heard yet. Did you hear via the 'Bama email account or at a home email account?</p>

<p>Crimson Email account</p>

<p>If they’re sending individualized emails, it may take awhile to get through the list being asked to phone interview. I’m going to keep hoping that maybe we’ll get something tomorrow. If not, we’ll be happy for everyone here who makes semi-finalist status!</p>

<p>DD’s crimson email is forwarded to my email account, since she’s not always very good about checking it.</p>

<p>My DS just got the same e-mail and has his phone interview next Wednesday night.</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone! :)</p>

<p>Congrats and good luck to cruisefan’s s and shamrock’s d!</p>

<p>Awesome, cruisefan!</p>

<p>Congrats Cruisefan!!</p>

<p>I just checked my email!! Congrats, y’all! Does anyone know anything about the phone interview?</p>

<p>Last year, students were told to expect a phone call on a certain date and at around a certain time.</p>

<p>I do remember that one evening UFE got running late and some of the interviews got rescheduled.</p>

<p>Mine is scheduled for wednesday night, as well.</p>

<p>Congrats rjw! I think the vast majority of the interviews were right on time. I remember there was a mixup with one poster on here and hers was rescheduled.
Last year the phone interviews were done by a panel of current fellows and faculty. Good luck!</p>