FHK Balcony Halls

Hello, I’ve already been accepted and all my dorm choices are for FHK. It might seem a little early to start planning, but i was wondering if anyone knew specific measurements of the double rooms within FHK and Schumacher. All that’s in the website is that the beds can be a maximum height of 34". I was wondering about the built-in storage/closet dimensions and the width/depth of under-bed space. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

I don’t know much about exact dimensions but I’ve lived in Mosher, Dunn, FHK, and Hullabaloo and so far, FHK had the most space. For the built-in storage/closet, there were about 5 drawers which could hold a lot of clothes, and two rails where you could hold more clothes. It wasn’t a closet in the traditional sense since it had no door, but it protruded into the wall.

And if the beds have a maximum height of 34"that means they’re loft-able so how much space under there is up to you.

Thank you very much! :smiley: I basically just wanted the dimensions of the closet/storage to figure out what length/width curtains to place to cover it up. :stuck_out_tongue: And the space under the bed to know the dimensions for a mini fridge.
also, I’ve been trying to look around and the site says you can have a TV, but surely there are size requirements? Thanks

Hm not sure about the width of the closet. But if you know for sure the bed’s going to be loftable then the mini fridge (which is restricted in size by housing) should have no issues fitting under it. I had mine under my bed in Mosher and Dunn, and all the beds are basically the same size.
I don’t think there are size requirements for TVs.

Thank you very much! (: