Figuring out my chances

<p>Hello. I am a high school senior and I have recently applied to Yale, Georgetown, NYU and BC and I was wondering if the College Confidential Community could share the opinions on my chances getting in. I take a lot of APS and higher level courses. I take both French and Chinese. My school doesn't calculate GPA but I get mostly As and Bs. I am bad at Standardized Testing so I got a 1720 on SATS.
Ethnicity: Black and Latino
Extracurricular: Head of Model UN, News Editor for School Newspaper, Tutor, other Volunteer work and member of School Diversity Team
Other: My mom attended Yale, and I spent the summer studying at the University of Oxford</p>

<p>Your SATs are very low for all of your schools. Do you have other schools on your list?</p>

<p>I would do anything to have your SAT score! lol I got a 1590 on my SAT (2nd and final try). :o My top and most definitely reach schools are UC Berkeley, UCLA, and USC. I just have to have a lot of hope and pray that my essays, LOR’s, and EC’s impress the admissions people. :slight_smile: I’m not very good on giving accurate chances opinions but all I can say for the schools you’re applying to is just write stellar essays, fly off the applicant pages, and be positive! :D</p>

<p>All of those schools are great for reaches, but you need some safety and match schools. Try applying for some state schools and schools where your SAT puts you at the top of their average student’s score.</p>

<p>Chance me please
4.2 GPA
Top 3%
All ap n honor classes since 9th grade
Nhs member
V cheer 4yrs
100+ hrs comm service
Volunteer at hospital
…got a 20 on act top schools applied too Howard ucla Baylor</p>

<p>^start your own thread</p>

<p>Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CC</p>