Fin aid/merit scholarships

<p>I was admitted back in December and submitted my fafsa in mid January. I haven't received anything about fin aid or scholarships. </p>

<p>Does this mean I'm not getting anything at this point?</p>

<p>UIUC is my other big option for engineering and they gave only loans so I'm waiting on purdue to make a decision.</p>

<p>All merit scholarships have already been given out. Financial aid is suppose to be released late March - early April. We are in the same boat. OOS, no merit award, and not expecting any financial aid other than loans.</p>

<p>Don’t lose hope for the merit scholarships! I received a letter today that was postmarked March 15 with a $5,000 presidential scholarship (in-state). According to the website, all awards were made by mid-February, but hey, I’m not complaining. It’s possible that there was a mix-up or something.</p>

<p>Same here for the Presidential scholarship… however, I applied late because of Sandy, so that could be why. -shrugs-</p>

<p>I received my financial aid package yesterday, march 23rd, 2013. For some reason, I didn’t get an email but my dad did and when I logged in, it was in there.</p>

<p>Did you get any scholarships/aid from Purdue or just a federal loan?</p>

<p>I got some grants, one alumni scholarship (like $300), and the rest were loans.</p>