Fin Aid package??

<p>Hi,
I have received UM's acceptance letter, without any fin aid or scholarship announcement.
In my acceptance letter, UM's adcoms say that my formal acceptance to UM is pending their receipt and review of an official copy of my high school transcript with date of graduation. Does it mean that adcoms will consider my scholarship and fin aid after receiving my final school report? So weird??
With my SAT of 1310/1950 and GPA of 4.0, do you guy think I can have a chance to get UM's Trustee Scholarship ( min SAT is 1300)?
I am so worried now. Hope for your advice.
Thanks so much!!!!!</p>

<p>That clause merely states that you can have your acceptance rescinded if your performance in school drastically decreases.</p>

<p>If you received a scholarship, the information would have been inside of your acceptance package. (I got a fancy certificate & everything.)</p>

<p>To view your FA package, log on to MyUM and choose "Student-Financial" in the menu.</p>

<p>Just because you qualify for a scholarship dosen't mean that you will get one. Last year my daughter was admitted with a 3.8 GPA and 1330/2010 and was not offered any merit money. I had heard that later in the spring, some admitted (and committed with a deposit) students got letters with either an increase in their scholarship money or a new offer. Guess they waited to see how many kids actually took them up on the scholarships and divided up the leftover money.</p>