Final exams are cancelled

<p>Thank you! We are proud of her…she worked hard…she thinks she needs a new car and an ipad 2 as a reward for her efforts! Will be laughing all the way to Muscle Shoals tomorrow…Ha Ha Ha!!! She definitely deserves something but her request is stretching it just a little bit. When she sent that text to her dad he sent back the Youtube recording of Aerosmith’s “Dream On”!</p>

<p>That PDF memo if GREAT information! Was it somewhere on the main webpage? Overall, I feel that the school has done an excellent job informing us what is going on, but finals have been kind of a mystery. S wants to take finals in 2 or 3 classes, and has been hanging around T-town (of course he’s been volunteering)waiting to hear what’s happening. If anyone has heard if this memo is policy for ALL schools, that would be some good information to have : )</p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>What college is your son in? </p>

<p>He should email his profs if he wants to take a final this week. Otherwise, I think many will allow some kind of online test.</p>

<p>I found the memo on the Crimson White’s Twitter page last night. Here’s what it said:</p>

<p>@TheCrimsonWhite
The Crimson White</p>

<p>End of the semester finals information for UA students: <a href=“http://■■■■■■/jZGcNl[/url]”>http://■■■■■■/jZGcNl&lt;/a&gt;. 5/11: final grades posted. 5/28-6/9: final exams/projects.</p>

<p>S is in the business school. He did finally hear back from 2 profs - waiting on 2 more, but has decided to head home tomorrow - yay!</p>

<p>Thank you to all of the parents on this board for all of the great information that y’all provided. It made it sooooo much easier to be so far away when this happened.</p>

<p>Lisa
ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>I’m glad to hear that everyone is doing well grades-wise. I’m in the business school and while each of my professors decided to compute grades and arrange final exams a little differently than A&S professors, I’m very happy with my 4.0.</p>

<p>Best of luck to those taking final exams.</p>

<p>Roll Tide!</p>