Final Exams

<p>My parents are trying to arrange travel home for Christmas, so I’m trying to figure out when my last final is. I was easily able to find my CH101, MA125 & ENGR103, but there are a few classes that don’t fit any of the descriptions. CHE125 and UH155 are one day classes, so do they not have finals? If they do, is it just during class time? If those two classes were not part of the actual final exam schedule, I would be able to finish by the 11th,which would be super helpful.</p>

<p>When I took CHE 125 there was not a final. The teacher is different now, but I would assume there will still be no final. There is not really anything to be tested on. It is basically an introduction to each class you will take in the program.</p>

<p>CHE 125 first meets either at 2 or 3 pm on a Tuesday, right? That is how you look up exams: by when a class first meets. So, that exam (if there is one) will be on Thursday Dec 12th, either at 8 am or at 7 pm. [Fall</a> 2013 Exam Schedule | The Office of the University Registrar - The University of Alabama](<a href=“http://registrar.ua.edu/academics/final-exam-schedules/fall-2013-exam-schedule/]Fall”>http://registrar.ua.edu/academics/final-exam-schedules/fall-2013-exam-schedule/) You can email the professor (once you know who it is) and ask if there is a final. Some intro classes do not have a final. Or, you can look up a prof who taught the class last semester (or even 2 or more semesters ago), and email them and ask.</p>

<p>For UH 155, someone else can weigh in on that - my S did not take a HYO/Freshman seminar. Some might have finals, some might not. Again, look at the first time the class meets (in this case either a M or a T, not R), and look up the appropriate final time.</p>

<p>Some finals are during class times the week before finals week. If you have any questions, professors are more than willing to let you know ahead of time (i.e., before classes start this fall). It’s also an excuse for students to email their professors before class starts and introduce themselves!</p>