Final Transcript

<p>Howdy!</p>

<p>Can anybody tell me where I send my final transcript? Would I just send it to admissions for a domestic freshman? I'm not sure if they want final transcripts there. </p>

<p>Thank you!</p>

<p>I would bet you would send it to admissions since they are the people that keep track of all your high school records. But to be sure I would just call them. </p>

<p>I am surprised you have to send it yourself. Are you sure your high school does not automatically send them?</p>

<p>My school said they sent it a month ago, but A&M never received it. I asked for a second official one incase that was the problem.</p>

<p>You’re probably fine. There could have just been a miscommunication between A&M and your high school. Are you out of state?</p>

<p>Also, keep in mind that them not having your final transcript will not affect you until second semester. You’ll still be able to register for first semester classes if you haven’t done so already. So you’re not really on any pressing timetable to get it in, if that makes sense.</p>

<p>Good luck and hope everything gets worked out.</p>