Final Transcripts from High School

<p>Is there a way on MyBama to see if they have received the final transcript?</p>

<p>After that email Panhellenic sent, I would hate to be the one answering the phone tomorrow morning when 2000 panicked PNMs call to verify transcript receipt!</p>

<p>We requested the final transcript before graduation and a copy to be sent to us as well. So far nothing. Not happy! Tomorrow morning this happy camper is going to be at the school districts registrars office. Not in a good mood either.</p>

<p>We received an email at the end of May stating that all final transcripts had been mailed to the colleges selected by the students. I don’t know for sure that UA got it, but when I called to request a couple of official final ones for Rush purposes right after I got the email, I got another email within hours letting me know they were ready for pick up. Advantage of a fairly small graduating class, I guess. </p>

<p>Is there a way to check without inundating them with phone calls?</p>

<p>In MyBama, click on Academics, then under Admissions, click on Check Admission Application Status. On that page, click on “Fall 2014” and it should show all the info including if/when they received transcript and test scores.</p>

<p>^^ she is an incoming for Fall 2013. I’ll try and look to see idiot shows final transcript received.</p>

<p>Academics, check admission status, then click on your current application and the record of final transcript receipt will be listed with the date and high school name.</p>

<p>Whew! Glad that’s okay!</p>

<p>TXArchitect does your final transcript show up??? We just checked and my son’s does not (even though the school said they sent it late June)</p>

<p>Same as twomutts. Mine only shows the date of receipt for the original transcript that they received in October 2012. Nothing about final transcript is showing.</p>

<p>I saw nothing either. Did call UA Admissions and Jennifer was super sweet and found that they had indeed received her final transcript. YEA!</p>

<p>From what I’ve been told the registrar for our school is not nice and will say she does not have time. I was not in the mood to mess with that this morning as it would not have been pretty. My inner demon would have come out and she would have thought she had a direct face to face with the devil himself.</p>

<p>Even though I was sure the high school had sent it, I didn’t see anything showing up on D’s MyBama account. I called, spoke with Jennifer (who IS super sweet considering all the phone calls she must be getting this morning), and she confirmed that they received it on May 31. I wonder why so few are showing up - D’s account shows the last thing UA received was in September 2012.</p>

<p>DDs shows with a June date…has to be the final one.</p>

<p>I just called since my daughter’s didn’t show up either, and they verified it was received in June.Good!</p>

<p>Well pooh! D sent an email to UA on Saturday asking if they had received her final transcript. I called Admissions this morning and was told they did have it on file. Now, just got a response from D’s email from our local recruiter that they do NOT have it on file. UGH!!!</p>