Finally....an acceptance!

<p>My daughter logged into her myUM and found her acceptance screen!</p>

<p>Congrats to your daughter! I am still waiting patiently :)</p>

<p>Scratch that. I just logged on and GOT IN!!!!!!!!! I'm going to visit next month and can't wait.</p>

<p>Congratulations!!!</p>

<p>Son was accepted as well! Congradulations to all!</p>

<p>Me and my friend both got in. I just had my app switched to EA less than 2 weeks ago and they already have a decision.</p>

<p>Accepted. yay....i am actually excited about this one. When I log on again though the decision is gone</p>

<p>Congrats to you all! Where are you all from?</p>

<p>Accepted, from Illinois.</p>

<p>Maryland..</p>

<p>Accepted from Virginia! Im so incredibly excited wow waht an awesome school Miami is I cant wait to see all of you next year!</p>

<p>YES!!!!!!!!! me too. Im so excited i have waited for sooooooo long. Do any of you know how long it is going to take to receive our packets in the mail because it doesn't show us our scholorship we received, if any?</p>

<p>Edit - Im from chicago yaaaaaaaa</p>

<p>Niiiiice...I was planning on making a thread until I had seen that others had recognised the change in their statuses! I was also accepted....and I am really hoping for some scholarship $$ :-) </p>

<p>Best of luck to all! This is quite nice.</p>

<p>Alex</p>

<p>Edit: I'm from Iowa. haha</p>

<p>Congratulations to you all! </p>

<p>Packets usually show up a few days after you see the online screen. For those who haven't gotten the screen yet, print it out when you do because it only shows up the first time you log in.</p>

<p>If you choose UMIAMI, you will love being a CANE.</p>

<p>I Got In!!!!!</p>

<p>Congratulations to everyone! I'm from Pennsylvania.</p>

<p>WOW, i just logged on to myum and saw i was accepted. t hat was sort of a shock. What were everyones stats that got accepted?</p>

<p>4.19 weighted
3.714 unweighted</p>

<p>top8%</p>

<p>ACT: 27</p>

<p>African-American Male</p>

<p>Miami is a great school but hopefully I get into UVA!</p>

<p>From Kansas City,
4.5 weighted
3.9 unweighted
2100 sat; 1420 old scale</p>

<p>congrats to all who got in, not sure if I'll be going there next year though</p>

<p>3.2 unweighted, 670, 610, 650 math, verb, writ great essay, great recs, great ec's, great work experience</p>