Financial aid application

Hey there. I applied EA and got in with a generous scholarship, which I was notified of in my admission letter. I submitted the FAFSA early in October, but didn’t submit the CSS profile until December. I was told after submitting it that I would be emailed if DU needed any more information. I have several questions, but I’ll try to be as clear as possible!
Though DU says that a financial aid award letter is emailed and sent shortly after the admission letter, I never got a letter specifying my financial aid award, nor an email. I’m wondering if this is because my css profile was a little late for an EA applicant?? Is it still possible I could receive a letter?
I’ve also noticed on the financial aid table of my admission decision page that there are three items marked with x and “awaiting”. Do these documents (they’re my parents’ tax returns, w2, and one other form) need to be uploaded for me to be considered for aid? I thought I was supposed to get an email if any more information was needed?!
I’m fine to email the school about it but I thought I’d post here to see if anyone has been in a similar situation or even has a clue what I’m talking about. I filled out the application cost estimator on the DU website and it said I was eligible for some need based aid, but I’m worried now that I’ve made a mistake and it’s too late. I love DU and would just be ecstatic to attend, but I can’t afford it without any need based aid.
I really hope some of this makes sense, and thank you to anyone who offers their help!!