Financial Aid Letter

Just received a letter in the mail stating that I received the presidential scholarship (full tuition OOS) and no other scholarships were listed. However, will UA send an additional letter outlining loans, possible grants, and the expected contribution? Is it possible to receive additional loans and/or grants if they were not listed on this letter??

Congratulations on the Presidential! You won’t get a letter about loans and grants that may have been awarded. Your Financial Aid area in “mybama” will show any financial aid awards, such as grants and loans. I don’t know if those have been posted yet; may have to check back in early to mid-April. (Maybe some incoming freshmen parents will mention if their federal loans are showing up yet or not.)

Congrats! My daughter will be attending in the fall as well. We received a letter today regarding financial aid, in addition to a scholarship letter last week. It basically directs you to check your mybama portal, as @amy9998 mentioned. From what I’ve seen on other boards, for scholarships, all but the alumni local awards have been allocated. I would contact the financial aid office to verify any additional loan/grant timeline, but I think they are all in the portal now. Good luck!

What is your FAFSA EFC?

What is your major?